X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
    or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
    or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.
    Surely you haven't forgotten that knights have a passive that reduces crit chance of enemy? If they had happened to equip GA astral too, we will need will destroyer to do any bonus dmg with non multishot skills to them at all...

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    i don't think battles can be taken in uniformity, skills chosen, skills using combinations, and most of all critical factor makes lot of different,

i mean maybe an IS before sylph mode or guardian rune save you for 1 precious round. Since match is assumed to be close at such BR.
    or maybe you hit lunatic fire and gain much rage back so that you can use DS or DDS, to end game fast.
    or maybe you are about to hit deplic and you get hit by "common skill for all class" and lose trollfaced.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    archers stand a reasonable chance against similar br warriors with sylphs. gaia takes away warriors defense advantage

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first
    more interesting is same type sylph and he got into sylph mode first ding ding problem solved .. lack of strategy

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    u had a pot may be did not

he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

no i didnt use holy seal, and honestly whats the point in 50s bg, everyone has it maxed, especially a camper like him

and we were both sylph same time, he just got into sylph mode first

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    u had a pot may be did not

he had an EWD build am 99% sure since no crit astral is there on the stats

and u crit coz thats archers so its an increase in your attacking

and since he had low crit than u u definately bomb him like with 100% advantage over him

7 k difference is kinda little tweaky

i bet u used holy seal to take him out and james isnt impressive with that block at this stage he should be building block

ABOUT THE HS u must have used it coz with your killing streak he would have more advantage with out hs

OR he lost his battle strategy meaning u were bombing him while he was doing heal and when he changed to human form u went to sylph mode and smashed him up

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer
    well like i said b4.Knights are severely underpowered at lower lvls but yea james was wrong. Archers MOST of the time kill knights cuz of ur damn crit

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
    but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too
    even still, he had about my br without that boost, james clearly stated a knight with about same br as an archer will beat that said archer

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it
    but he still had the br inflation..so u need to factor that too

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    maybe its just a coincidence?

well he was EWD build, so i highly doubt it

Leave a comment:

• whyr2WHY
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    610 crit 610 block

IC medallion
    maybe its just a coincidence?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    yep thats what i will be doing
    about 10k away from IC, then i think its about 21 days away from LD if i dont lose honor

all i know is i wont be doing 60s bg, because i will get max honor before i level up
    that time I didn't earn honor at lvl 59, I made HC IC LD at 70-80 BG :P

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    AND i forgot to mention that he might not have a medallion or that he might have had a lower lvl medallion
    610 crit 610 block

IC medallion

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    hehe I alr forgot what is BG XD

too lazy to do BG after reaching LD~
    yep thats what i will be doing
    about 10k away from IC, then i think its about 21 days away from LD if i dont lose honor

all i know is i wont be doing 60s bg, because i will get max honor before i level up

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    yep i kill many people above 70k in bg, mainly because of IS, people underestimate that skill so much

that fight with him was actually quite close, left me with 10k hp
    hehe I alr forgot what is BG XD

too lazy to do BG after reaching LD~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X