X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    ty for tip, will try that, unless we run short on vulcans.
    try not to use wrath at 11-13 if possible (wave 13 maybe still need some wrath for your BR)

wave 15 is quite hard to pass, some time before my team always stuck at 15 too

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by themental View Post
    there is a tactic which worked for me for that boss , the moment u enter summon gaia only the lower dps , and use vulcan shoot it fast after stun all shield rune , with the buff u can have NO COOLDOWN on runes as well so shield , sylphs open vulcan and shoot it hard .. Gaia is the answer to high dps ... with 1-2 vulcans and 1-2 shields u can easily take it down ... while ur mage can heal heal heal ... in case u get too much dmg in the start when u enter use apollo shield and IS and shoot it fast till he gives u the buff to use runes .. gl
    ty for tip, will try that, unless we run short on vulcans.

Leave a comment:

• themental
    replied
    Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
    my team gets stuck at lych boss. ~(115k knight, 115k archer, 95k archer(me), 95k mage)
    there is a tactic which worked for me for that boss , the moment u enter summon gaia only the lower dps , and use vulcan shoot it fast after stun all shield rune , with the buff u can have NO COOLDOWN on runes as well so shield , sylphs open vulcan and shoot it hard .. Gaia is the answer to high dps ... with 1-2 vulcans and 1-2 shields u can easily take it down ... while ur mage can heal heal heal ... in case u get too much dmg in the start when u enter use apollo shield and IS and shoot it fast till he gives u the buff to use runes .. gl

Back to the topic

BRAVO guys !! keep up the good work ! An excellent result from an excellent team !

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    my team gets stuck at lych boss. ~(115k knight, 115k archer, 95k archer(me), 95k mage)

Leave a comment:

• capkop
    replied
    nice job #08

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Congratulations Dante & the rest of the team.
    A small step for a Mage, a big step for the Wartune Comunity

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    that's different lol

did you see "victory" before kick? :P
    hell no, im only on a new server still

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    gratz Dante..

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    i get kicked out of the spire room because of that glitch

do i win spire too?
    that's different lol

did you see "victory" before kick? :P

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    yes it does, even with whole team vulcaning we get the attack buff. after we beat it, it says victory and we are kicked out of spire room. so no more after 20 for now...

i get kicked out of the spire room because of that glitch

do i win spire too?

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied
    Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
    Great work guys =) Does the 20th still have the attack buff ( 1000 % ) ? No more after 20th ?
    yes it does, even with whole team vulcaning we get the attack buff. after we beat it, it says victory and we are kicked out of spire room. so no more after 20 for now...

Leave a comment:

• zZzJokerzZz
    replied
    Great work guys =) Does the 20th still have the attack buff ( 1000 % ) ? No more after 20th ?

Leave a comment:

• White.pt
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    Wow, congrats, awesome job. Constantly stuck on that stupid guy after the headless knight, maybe level 13 or 14, but we're only 90k and 100k average.
    Good old Maretti. Hated that guy. If you don't have puri, just queue up your attacks so that it goes like this. Your attack, Maretti normal, Your attack, Maretti aoe (and debuff), your attack -> into sylph awaken -> into vulcan (this uses up the 3 turns that the debuff is active in 1 actual turn), then kill with your gaia. Maretti isn't too bad after that.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    hehe nice~

my team's best record is at lvl 19, hope soon we can break it :P

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
    chinese lol ,, i saw that video too where pan sylph was the last boss , i tell ya gaia + hercules couldnt even finish the pan so easily it was close before they died

congratz!! bro but when we receive some patches am sure they will add some sylph bosses in there and by then u will beat it again ,, it continues on and on

gz!! man

Speaking of which i decided to get the video for you guys to see
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIiltxM3aY Skip to 14:40 for 21+ then keep skipping cause the videos to long xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X