Spire Beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spire Beaten

we killed it some days ago but did not have time to capture the moment, so here we go, an aspect of this game beaten.

Click image for larger version

Name:	spirebeaten1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	398.7 KB
ID:	1748363
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

congo .
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Grats . GJ
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

isn't there 24 levels?

i swear i seen a video and pan was last boss
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          isn't there 24 levels?

i swear i seen a video and pan was last boss
          chinese lol ,, i saw that video too where pan sylph was the last boss , i tell ya gaia + hercules couldnt even finish the pan so easily it was close before they died

congratz!! bro but when we receive some patches am sure they will add some sylph bosses in there and by then u will beat it again ,, it continues on and on

gz!! man

Comment

Nice work. =) 18 is still causing my team a little difficulty. Got it to less than a bar yesterday so getting there lol. Very cool!
            Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Congratulations! Any chance of a video of the accomplishment? T'would be very entertaining.

Comment

Wow, congrats, awesome job. Constantly stuck on that stupid guy after the headless knight, maybe level 13 or 14, but we're only 90k and 100k average.

Comment

gratz man, hopefully they add another couple of levels soon
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                    Wow, congrats, awesome job. Constantly stuck on that stupid guy after the headless knight, maybe level 13 or 14, but we're only 90k and 100k average.
                    headless is lv 12. 13 is another boss..not sure what to call it. 14 is redoga. 15 is LL final boss's sister. 16 is Dinah. 17 is Crusader and 18 is knight. 19 and 20 you can find in the earlier posts or somewhere in the forums =P alternatively you can find the youtube vid of china's 24 lvls of spire for the full boss list...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      chinese lol ,, i saw that video too where pan sylph was the last boss , i tell ya gaia + hercules couldnt even finish the pan so easily it was close before they died

congratz!! bro but when we receive some patches am sure they will add some sylph bosses in there and by then u will beat it again ,, it continues on and on

gz!! man

Speaking of which i decided to get the video for you guys to see
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jIiltxM3aY Skip to 14:40 for 21+ then keep skipping cause the videos to long xD
                      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

hehe nice~

my team's best record is at lvl 19, hope soon we can break it :P
                        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                        IGN: Kimwong
                        CLASS: Knight
                        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                          Good old Maretti. Hated that guy. If you don't have puri, just queue up your attacks so that it goes like this. Your attack, Maretti normal, Your attack, Maretti aoe (and debuff), your attack -> into sylph awaken -> into vulcan (this uses up the 3 turns that the debuff is active in 1 actual turn), then kill with your gaia. Maretti isn't too bad after that.

Comment

Great work guys =) Does the 20th still have the attack buff ( 1000 % ) ? No more after 20th ?

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                              Great work guys =) Does the 20th still have the attack buff ( 1000 % ) ? No more after 20th ?
                              yes it does, even with whole team vulcaning we get the attack buff. after we beat it, it says victory and we are kicked out of spire room. so no more after 20 for now...
                              Originally posted by TheVictorious
                              Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                              Originally posted by PunkPetal
                              Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                              Originally posted by EdGrr
                              A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                              IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                              Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                              Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                              Class: Mage
                              Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Working...
                              X