better Guild Battle winner rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better Guild Battle winner rewards

Guild Battle rewards are pretty boring, whips and honor, u get more whips from mines, and honor from Battle Ground, would like to see a buff for winners, maybe a title for members as well, some indication to show that they are the winners, cloud city is big why not have a building for the winning Guild with unique shop items to buy with points from Guild Battle, just a thought

with 440+ servers , being GB winner mean nothing , so dont expect good rewards from it

Comment

Those things will be available when cross-server guild battle will be released.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Tiyanku View Post
        Guild Battle rewards are pretty boring, whips and honor, u get more whips from mines, and honor from Battle Ground, would like to see a buff for winners, maybe a title for members as well, some indication to show that they are the winners, cloud city is big why not have a building for the winning Guild with unique shop items to buy with points from Guild Battle, just a thought
        I fail to see why 30 whips a day is better than 30 whips every 9 days; Amethyst Mine only gives you 200 Amethyst every day; most of it will be saved for the mount.

Battleground honor isn't a lot; you'd probably get a max of 2K if you're lucky and have the scroll. 3K Honor a week is good if you're top guild; much better than Battlegrounds

Guild Master already has a title; giving members one would just be redundant. You already can get Love Thy Guild from contribution; more guild titles wouldn't work.

Guild Shop; you get Luck Stones and other stuff; another shop for Guild Battle would make members of guilds extremely overpowered. What would it sell? Socketing Rods? Gems? Think about it.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
          Those things will be available when cross-server guild battle will be released.
          True. I wanna see cross-server GB rewards. 1K whips?
          On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
            I fail to see why 30 whips a day is better than 30 whips every 9 days; Amethyst Mine only gives you 200 Amethyst every day; most of it will be saved for the mount.

Battleground honor isn't a lot; you'd probably get a max of 2K if you're lucky and have the scroll. 3K Honor a week is good if you're top guild; much better than Battlegrounds

Guild Master already has a title; giving members one would just be redundant. You already can get Love Thy Guild from contribution; more guild titles wouldn't work.

Guild Shop; you get Luck Stones and other stuff; another shop for Guild Battle would make members of guilds extremely overpowered. What would it sell? Socketing Rods? Gems? Think about it.
            wow, your toon must be horrible. anyone can cap 3k honor with an honor scroll in 1 bg.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              wow, your toon must be horrible. anyone can cap 3k honor with an honor scroll in 1 bg.
              Not in my battlegrounds.
              On R2Games

Comment

Not in my battlegrounds.
                if by "your" battleground u mean lvl54-59 , getting 3k honor with double scroll in 1 bg is possible . Clearly your BR is low for that bracket

Comment

Not in my battlegrounds.

Level 59 Mage
                  BR: 37862

i wonder why
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    Level 59 Mage
                    BR: 37862

i wonder why
                    Yeah, I noticed that too. I was capping my 3k honor a day in 2-3 bgs back when I was 44, then 49, then 54, and was LD before I hit 60. But then again, I actually tried to build my toon and make it stronger. That's not to say my way of playing the game is better than yours Mr. OP, simply the method I took and worked for me.

Just to throw it out there in case you weren't aware: You can still get honor even if you aren't on your first two bg attempts. You just won't get cross server pvp points or insigs at the end. Still get honor though.

Comment

ok we do mines in event and plunder to full cart so thats 800 a day, most in my guild already have mount and lv 10 fate so whips is all they buy so thats 5600 amethyst a week which can buy 90 whips vs the 60 from Guild battle for winning all and yes we the top guild on my server with top member pushing 160k br
                      and most in my guild already have lord divine so they dont need honor so thats pointless to them
                      am the Guild master of my guild, therion mount and title for me is lame now, in other games entire guild gets a one week buff for winning why cant we, everyone sees when i log on yes but am not the only member in guild, i want my members to have something to show that they apart of the winning guild
                      as for guild shop, we won guild battles give us a one week mount then like therion to buy or some gems
                      my point is my members are bored with guild battle cause of the rewards

Comment

Working...
                      X