Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Block chance/reduction amount

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block chance/reduction amount

When one increases their block chance, does anyone know if it affects the amount of dmg decreased, or does it just increase the chance of a block?

based on the data from the chinese site, they said Block could dodge 30% damge or so, but you got 5% of your character to happen, then is the block value ,1 point=0.01% rate, 1000=10%, so so low.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Its really not worth upgrading block
      And its just based on luck
      It doesnt doudge damage everytime!
      Game: Wartune
      Server: Edena Village
      Name: WarriorAsh
      Level: 34
      Class: Mage
      Battle Rating: 11,100
      VIP: Yes
      *I dont buy balens*
      Guild: DarkSlayer
      *Dont Forget to join it *

Guides:
      Guide On Academy :
      Guide On Farm : Currently Working On It :)

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorsAsh View Post
        Its really not worth upgrading block
        And its just based on luck
        It doesnt doudge damage everytime!
        It is only worth upgrading if you are a knight, else its a waste.

Comment

Yeah but ,lance137, i ve seen ppl with block way lower than 1000 (e.g) who have dodged or blocked 4 of my 7 casts on them ... There has do be an explanation
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

back then its reapers eyes and angel wings (i only know the old name the new ONEs SUCKS)...and the block have like patk range except its for preventing dmg from getting in.The numbers have 2 uses first its enhanced the rate of your block and second to maximize how much you can block...+1000(mine) occasionally functional but still not as i expected but when i got reapers eye it become perfect. with block+ pdef i could dodge some damage (pdef are constant but have lil effects on overall dmg stopper, Block have moderate chance and ability to stop dmg,reapers eye are what you called the perfect dodge~im at lv 4~8%dodge and its lil bit rare but when i comes out every dmg turn to 1 points)....Pdef and perfect dodge works on all char, Block are effective on knight and archer) and how they could block your dmg is depends on your own crit if its normal hit it has a chance to be blocked.. and it is luck about the calculation itself truthfully i didn't know yet still
            Giggle100x

Comment

Working...
            X