Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

You know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You know

    You knnow guys if the maintainance is taking deliberately till reset time is so none will get 5 treasure attmps before reset xD, enjoy
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



    ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

  • #2
    Treasure hunt event in the past month were always from 00:00 - 11:59 .. No one ever got double rewards for midnight login.

    Things I have been able to find out from my lvl 47 alt which managed to sneak in to server before maintenance ended:

    - 80 leg stones cost 1200 guild contribution each
    - Evil Unicorn card still states what it stated in S1 (25 spirits, permanent and +100)
    - 80 leg shards need lvl 12 of necropolis to unlock
    - medallions give tenacity (reduce damage by x%) and intensity (increase damage by x%) (LD medallion - 5333 intensity 2000 tenacity)
    Last edited by CrypticMystic; 04-10-2014, 06:50 AM.
    Character Name: hove
    Class: Knight
    Level: 74
    Battle Rating: 109k
    Honor Rank: Lord Divine
    Server: Aeria S4

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
      Treasure hunt event in the past month were always from 00:00 - 11:59 .. No one ever got double rewards for midnight login.

      we havent got this past motnh....
      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



      ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
        we havent got this past motnh....
        months* .. sorry my english es poor. I mean whenever we last had it
        Character Name: hove
        Class: Knight
        Level: 74
        Battle Rating: 109k
        Honor Rank: Lord Divine
        Server: Aeria S4

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
          months* .. sorry my english es poor. I mean whenever we last had it

          i forgot my amethyst
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
            months* .. sorry my english es poor. I mean whenever we last had it
            Cryptic we havent got this ever....its coming with this patch -.-
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



            ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              Cryptic we havent got this ever....its coming with this patch -.-
              LOL .. pls refer to treasure as either
              (a) Treasure Hunt, or
              (b) Lost Treasure

              Two entirely different things... I meant Treasure Hunt
              Character Name: hove
              Class: Knight
              Level: 74
              Battle Rating: 109k
              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
              Server: Aeria S4

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                LOL .. pls refer to treasure as either
                (a) Treasure Hunt, or
                (b) Lost Treasure

                Two entirely different things... I meant Treasure Hunt

                Doesnt matter either, what you said about treasure hunt makes no sense as terasure hunt attmps arent reseted, but implemented each 5 hours so you just talked ** about something u didnt even know
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



                ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

                Comment


                • #9
                  The events that come at tree reset should be considered a "bonus" anyway I think.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Spoiler alert:










                    Servers are still down
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                    Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      Doesnt matter either, what you said about treasure hunt makes no sense as terasure hunt attmps arent reseted, but implemented each 5 hours so you just talked ** about something u didnt even know
                      Hot events .. the rewards did not reset for treasure hunt at 5:00 but instead at 0:00 the last time we had it. (I assume you were talking about Lost treasure daily attempts, but I was talking about hot event attempts)
                      Character Name: hove
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating: 109k
                      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                      Server: Aeria S4

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                        Hot events .. the rewards did not reset for treasure hunt at 5:00 but instead at 0:00 the last time we had it. (I assume you were talking about Lost treasure daily attempts, but I was talking about hot event attempts)
                        what has to do hot event with treasure hunt or lost treasure.....?
                        IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



                        ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I could not comprehend the previous post. Requesting a rephrase.
                          Character Name: hove
                          Class: Knight
                          Level: 74
                          Battle Rating: 109k
                          Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                          Server: Aeria S4

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                            I could not comprehend the previous post. Requesting a rephrase.
                            Why u talk about hot events now when treasure hunt is nothing linked with hot events...as doesnt have fixed attmps, you can stack a max of 10 attmps but that doesnt say you just can make 10 attmp daily so as i said, your "hot events" thing makes no sense if we were talking about treasure hunt or lost treasure, and forgive me for my rudeness but if you couldnt comprehend my last comment you are a bit slow
                            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED



                            ∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              when did the servers go down
                              s410

                              MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X