Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Couple Suggestions - Who Is In That Room?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple Suggestions - Who Is In That Room?

For me, when entering the Hall to do MPs or Spire or TOK....I hate going into a room to find mortal enemies, or very weak players, or my wife entertaining players from our biggest rival guild!!! Such pain!!! if only you could hover the cursor over that room and a small "pop up" or whatever you call it would list the names of who is sitting in there waiting...saves from having to embaressing mutter out why you must immediately leave!! (cuz some of us are too afraid to say YOU SUCK I'M OUTTY!!)

Could also be used for Arena, you see 1/3 or 2/3...go in, see the fella with 17k br to your 85k, again, what words, or just rudely leave...hover over it so the name, or name and BR shows in a shadowy box of some sort and it goes away when you hover elsewhere. Also would help you find friends and folks you know to be closer to your level/battle rating. Don't have a clue about game development, but these 2 things would immensely help MY game play.

For those of you typing madly away, sweat flying everywhere, to correct my typos, stupidity, etc., save it. For those of you agreeing with my fantastic, wonderful, genius idea, leave more input!

and Patryn, for the record, I started a thread or whatever you call it. pbbbbbttt

like it its a good ideea for both... for some of ppl will be too good because they avoid to be kick and embares

Comment

agreed. this is a terrific idea.

Comment

This is a nice idea, but not needed.

Just have the guts to say "Sorry, I'm looking for a stronger/better team"

Comment

That would be nice but then again it won't help much when participants in the room are advertising in World Chat that they need help with a dungeon your character qualifies for but then gets kicked. Some say sorry while others not much of anything. I usually go by the rooms where the dungeon is on display to determine if its okay to enter a room.

S283 is the only one where I run into problems when mpds while on S1 I tend to just strike out on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
            That would be nice but then again it won't help much when participants in the room are advertising in World Chat that they need help with a dungeon your character qualifies for but then gets kicked. Some say sorry while others not much of anything. I usually go by the rooms where the dungeon is on display to determine if its okay to enter a room.

S283 is the only one where I run into problems when mpds while on S1 I tend to just strike out on my own.
            If people on a server your playing on do this, maybe you just shouldn't play on that server.

For servers that are tight nit, with friendly rivalries, this is great. At least you know what your walking into, display character name, level and BR.
            Sometimes I find myself entering rooms just out of curiousity.

Potential negative: Lowbies trying to run with Big Guns, but then again there is kick. Or a disclaimer, try to join similar character groups.
            Kabam S76 west

Comment

Working...
            X