How about loid compensation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about loid compensation?

I understand how this maintenance is taking long since major updates are installed, yet since I won't do my dailly LL NM run cause of work I'd like a more apropriate compensation, like 15-20 loids (won't be back till really late).
    Should they add 12 leg stones would be great.
    It's not like they lose any money; this stuff can't be bought with balens.

Or at least have a limited offer 20xlv6 loids 100 balens (limit 5 per person), I would be happy with that.

isnt it 5 per boss

and a chance at 6 on final boss

you deserve compensation of 10 loids
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
      I understand how this maintenance is taking long since major updates are installed, yet since I won't do my dailly LL NM run cause of work I'd like a more apropriate compensation, like 15-20 loids (won't be back till really late).
      Should they add 12 leg stones would be great.
      It's not like they lose any money; this stuff can't be bought with balens.

Or at least have a limited offer 20xlv6 loids 100 balens (limit 5 per person), I would be happy with that.
      As we know R2, they will not compensate us with those things. They will only give us gold, kyanite, daru, little insignias, and stamina pots. Its the truth, but its not bad to hope, yet don't hope at all.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        isnt it 5 per boss

and a chance at 6 on final boss

you deserve compensation of 10 loids
        2x5 per boss and extra 4 or 6 from VIP chest

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
          As we know R2, they will not compensate us with those things. They will only give us gold, kyanite, daru, little insignias, and stamina pots. Its the truth, but its not bad to hope, yet don't hope at all.
          With all those people r 2 hope to bring back (see honorable return), they might try tempt them with some loids to give them a push.
          Extra 10 lv 6 loids are impossible to buy with balens anyway

Comment

You can buy lvl 6 Loids from the Mystery Shop. Rare but sometimes the pack is there.

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              I'll restate with my interpretation:

"The maint was long because that's how this stuff goes, but I ain't mad. But since I have a life outside the game, I have a job, I'm going to miss my daily ll nm run....because I have other time sensitive commitments....me. So, because I'm busy irl, you should reward me. Give me stuff because I've got prior commitments...and somehow that's your fault so you need to compensate me."

Click image for larger version

Name:	3uaqlu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	1685333

Comment

Working...
              X