Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Update to Patch Changes Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to Patch Changes Thread

Here's a few other changes we've noticed on S1 in new patch since last week's patch. Changes we noticed last week are in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Patch-Changes

1. Lvl 80 shards now for sale in crypt shop -- 200 crypt tokens each (need 10 per item of 80 gear).

2. Lvl 80 legend stones now for sale in guild shop -- 1200 contributions each (need 200 per item of 80 gear), limit 5 per day.

3. Lvl 80 equipment gear now the same for all classes -- Weapon gives 10 rage. Armor, Brooch and Hat give 500 damage each.

4. Medallions now give intensity and tenacity stats. For example, Lord Divine gives 5333 intensity and 2000 tenacity. When you hover over these stats in your attributes, you see that this works out to be 40% increase in damage to players and 20% decrease in damage from players. So, there is no practical effect at this point since these are the same as prior. Difference now is that these metrics are kept track of through the new intensity and tenacity stats, which we could potentially get in the future from sources other than medallions.
    Last edited by Kessar; 04-10-2014, 08:15 PM. Reason: Added #4

Thanks Kessar for the information

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun
      Jam bacon crying in 1..2...
      100% confirmed by Elite D-Bags.

Comment

thank you Kessar
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          100% confirmed by Elite D-Bags.
          even his imaginary friends lie to him

Comment

thanks for the info kessar ,, u are the man

Comment

A guildie just pointed out a change with medallions and intensity/tenacity stats. I've added it above as #4.

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
              4. Medallions now give intensity and tenacity stats. For example, Lord Divine gives 5333 intensity and 2000 tenacity. When you hover over these stats in your attributes, you see that this works out to be 40% increase in damage to players and 20% decrease in damage from players. So, there is no practical effect at this point since these are the same as prior. Difference now is that these metrics are kept track of through the new intensity and tenacity stats, which we could potentially get in the future from sources other than medallions.

Comment

thanks for posting will share with our guys ^^ u the man!
                NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                X