New Update Bugs??? PvP mount.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    I can tell you 10 problems I saw when I went on server 1 that didn't fix. Are they even trying?

- Clothing icon flashing every time you refresh.
    - Message on chat cut in half, same for PM.
    - New confirmation boxes are big and clumsy.
    - Necropolis system messages spamming.
    - Evil Unicorn and Lycan mount bug.
    - Warehouse building not displaying the new maximum gold.
    - Guild announcement box is bugged or something.
    - 100 Devotion box is invisible, need to click invisible box to claim.
    - One of the battleground description in daily events shows the wrong reward.
    - Each time you do a group arena, the damn BR window always pop up.

There you go, I could probably find more, but, just add that to show how they can't do a decent job.

that is just showing your cards are taking effect, happened as soon as they came out
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
      Would we get are cards back if we unlocked both? And if we picked the unicorn.. would we get it switched to the lycan?
      Not sure if you can synth both, currently have Lycan and it doesn't allow me to synth the Evil Unicorn, says I already have it.

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
      Also what happends with the class wars mount if u already have the unicorn for good?
      In my case, my Evil Unicorn turned into the Nether Lycan, without giving me the Nether Lycan's stat bonuses (so I've lost 100 to all mount stats) - basically, I got the "shell" for the Nether Lycan without its stat bonuses (still get +10% movement speed when riding it, however) and lost my Evil Unicorn AND its stat bonuses. Additionally, my Nether Lycan's remaining duration says "2 days", and I'm afraid I'll lose another 100 all mount stats once it expires. However, I think I'll be able to synthesize the Evil Unicorn card once it's expired. Still, unless they fix me (and possibly all players that came in 1st from the latest class wars), I'll still have a net loss of 100 to all mount stats. Grrr.

I don't believe it's possible to obtain both mounts via synthesis, so I feel this will be a simple enough fix for the devs to convert all existing Nether Lycans over to Evil Unicorns (or remove all existing Nether Lycans -including the stat bonuses- and grant those that had one an Evil Unicorn card). I say this because I BELIEVE the Nether Lycan is intended to be the new mount for the victors of CW, not obtainable via synthesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
        I didn't have enough cards for both. Give me a few weeks and I'll have the 25 again. lol.

But if they switch it over thats fine. I just love the unicorns so very happy with him.
        If you have the Lycan, you cannot synthesize the Evil Unicorn card, so no, you won't be able to obtain both mounts with permanent durations.

Comment

This sounds like a real candy bag of exploits waiting to happen.

How about, for example, synthesizing two cards without activating either, then going to the mount interface and then adding first the unicorn and then the lycan?

Lol...
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            I can tell you 10 problems I saw when I went on server 1 that didn't fix. Are they even trying?

- Clothing icon flashing every time you refresh.
            - Message on chat cut in half, same for PM.
            - New confirmation boxes are big and clumsy.
            - Necropolis system messages spamming.
            - Evil Unicorn and Lycan mount bug.
            - Warehouse building not displaying the new maximum gold.
            - Guild announcement box is bugged or something.
            - 100 Devotion box is invisible, need to click invisible box to claim.
            - One of the battleground description in daily events shows the wrong reward.
            - Each time you do a group arena, the damn BR window always pop up.

There you go, I could probably find more, but, just add that to show how they can't do a decent job.
            Stone of the lost quest removes every stone of the lost you have in inventory, not just 10.

Comment

ok i am game handicapped what are the shards you are referring to and where do you get them ?

Comment

Not sure if its just bad luck, or bug but ever since the update my chaos rune isnt kicking in at all.

Its just a lvl 6, but never happend before it dint work at all in more then 30 battles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystyeyes View Post
                  ok i am game handicapped what are the shards you are referring to and where do you get them ?
                  its mount spirit. from weekly pvp chest or buying on cw shop,
                  -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                    i just wonder why they test their patches 1 week before on s1 when they ignore all bugs anyway
                    This has been asked many times, my conclusion is they're just using s1 as a test server if the patch crashes the game or not. If it wasnt crashed even with tons of bugs, then it's ok for them to release it.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                      Not sure if you can synth both, currently have Lycan and it doesn't allow me to synth the Evil Unicorn, says I already have it.

In my case, my Evil Unicorn turned into the Nether Lycan, without giving me the Nether Lycan's stat bonuses (so I've lost 100 to all mount stats) - basically, I got the "shell" for the Nether Lycan without its stat bonuses (still get +10% movement speed when riding it, however) and lost my Evil Unicorn AND its stat bonuses. Additionally, my Nether Lycan's remaining duration says "2 days", and I'm afraid I'll lose another 100 all mount stats once it expires. However, I think I'll be able to synthesize the Evil Unicorn card once it's expired. Still, unless they fix me (and possibly all players that came in 1st from the latest class wars), I'll still have a net loss of 100 to all mount stats. Grrr.

I don't believe it's possible to obtain both mounts via synthesis, so I feel this will be a simple enough fix for the devs to convert all existing Nether Lycans over to Evil Unicorns (or remove all existing Nether Lycans -including the stat bonuses- and grant those that had one an Evil Unicorn card). I say this because I BELIEVE the Nether Lycan is intended to be the new mount for the victors of CW, not obtainable via synthesis.
                      I had same issue last week when S1 got the patch. Did you try buying an Evil Unicorn card and opening yet? I haven't yet as I figured I'd wait to see what happens when lycan card expires, and then buy the Evil Unicorn card. Are you sure you lost the +100 when your Evil Unicorn disappeared, because I would have thought that +100 from the temporary lycan would even it out? When I added up the stat bonuses from all the mounts in the Special tab, including the lycan, it equaled the bonus that shows up when I hover the cursor over the mount stats on the mount training page.

Comment

If you have two mount cards of same type (and game seems to not differentiate between nether lycan and evil unicorn) after you activate one card you will be stuck with additional card in your inventory..just like when you get two mount cards from box..if you try to activate the other it says you already have it so you cant activate it again...as far as choosing the mount--I actually clicked on stable to mount evil unicorn and it was locked...I didnt get a choice to pick the unicorn if I wanted...the only mount lit up was nether lycan...gives same stats as evil unicorn (for me anyway) so I dont really care--actually like the colors and having a dog in my stables is kinda nice too hehe
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy
                        S1 resident Gently fragile mage
                        (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Working...
                        X