Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Red Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by White.pt View Post
    I've only see red. Yesterday (haven't checked today) my green AQ showed as red. I didn't bother taking a pic though.

    I like the way you think though, yay comp xD! I dont' think we'll actually get comp though, this is far from impactful to gameplay, but never knoowwww!
    It might be! Other thing I noticed is sylphs have higher stats, cuz I had maxed out str on Apollo and Gaia but then it went up and needed some more (+ the BR went up) not sure if related to the guardian systems or the sylph farm meditation... either way this patch had a lot of messed up content lolz

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      It might be! Other thing I noticed is sylphs have higher stats, cuz I had maxed out str on Apollo and Gaia but then it went up and needed some more (+ the BR went up) not sure if related to the guardian systems or the sylph farm meditation... either way this patch had a lot of messed up content lolz
      Stronger is better!

      Since you brought it up though, I'm LOVING the guardian system. Made surviving ward tower (can't slow it anymore QQ) such a piece of cake. Ward tower attacks with lightning, and seeing as I run Gaia, instant like 30% damage reduction. Going to be fun experimenting and figuring out the best gem configuration.

      Comment


      • #18
        I found an orange one on someone's farm and they definitely didn't upgrade their sylph to that. >.>

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Whispir View Post
          I found an orange one on someone's farm and they definitely didn't upgrade their sylph to that. >.>
          yeah i saw that

          also an orange sylph turned out green in someones farm, i have no idea what this means :/
          Last edited by soloist21; 04-13-2014, 05:01 PM.
          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
          MAGE-S363

          NON CASHER

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Stronger is better!

            Since you brought it up though, I'm LOVING the guardian system. Made surviving ward tower (can't slow it anymore QQ) such a piece of cake. Ward tower attacks with lightning, and seeing as I run Gaia, instant like 30% damage reduction. Going to be fun experimenting and figuring out the best gem configuration.
            Not sure what the guardian system has to do with the ward tower?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              Not sure what the guardian system has to do with the ward tower?

              All PvE elements have resistances/elements also after this patch, though they're only labeled in the Nirvana MP.

              Ex: the dragon's fire breath is one, and ward tower does an electricity type attack.

              Comment


              • #22
                Happened to mine too. But eventually went back to normal.

                Comment


                • #23
                  No one gave a true info about this,

                  Its simple, if red that pet will bite your hand if you touched it, or tried steal farm, pink will kiss you if u play with it, but green its just safe don't worry its grassy pet, white is just sleeping pet

                  I'm genius haha

                  P.S. for who have not sense of humor, my post is just for fun
                  IGN: TheVictor
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                  Class: Mage - level 80
                  In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                  ------------------------------------------------------------
                  Quitting game in 29th June 2014

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                    No one gave a true info about this,

                    Its simple, if red that pet will bite your hand if you touched it, or tried steal farm, pink will kiss you if u play with it, but green its just safe don't worry its grassy pet, white is just sleeping pet

                    I'm genius haha

                    P.S. for who have not sense of humor, my post is just for fun
                    If you read my post in the previous page, you'd find out that my post was true about the Red Sylphs. Just like this post isn't true or just can't solve the issue with the Red Sylphs. Like I said, it could be an error which can be fixed by R2.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X