Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Red Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sylph

Click image for larger version

Name:	red sylph.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1748367
    maxed out exp and turns out red in farm
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

H4x0r
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
      H4x0r

definately
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Red Named sylphs only appear while meditating on the farm.

Comment

wierd...my apollo doesn't turn red though. in fact all my sylphs names turned green...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]80812[/ATTACH]
            maxed out exp and turns out red in farm
            I have seen something like this before, But I do not have enough knowledge as to why it's like that.

Comment

I think it happens to sylphs of your lvl9 friends, meaning you cannot gain friendship anymore or something? At least my lvl9 friends have red sylphs on their farm, and all the others do not.

Comment

Not 1 accurate piece of information in this thread.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Okay, This is what I discovered. When you try to Meld a Sylph that has the quality Epic, it shows as red. It does not literally mean the person may have had Level 9 Friendliness. I think this is an error, but I hope it will be corrected soon. I have also found out that there is a color mismatch in the Meld Of Sylphs in The Farm. So You can't actually be sure of the particular Quality Of A Sylph. Alot of factors also contributes to the fact that When someone view a sylph it shows Red. Sometimes, people do view sylphs and it shows orange. All I know for now, it's a bug which of course will be fixed by R2. Though this discovery is not 100% accurate, but I just see the following as one of the major bugs in the game.
                  Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-11-2014, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                    Okay, This is what I discovered. When you try to Meld a Sylph that has the quality Epic, it shows as red. It does not literally mean the person may have had Level 9 Friendliness. I think this is an error, but I hope it will be corrected soon. I have also found out that there is a color mismatch in the Meld Of Sylphs in The Farm. So You can't actually be sure of the particular Quality Of A Sylph. Alot of factors also contributes to the fact that When someone view a sylph it shows Red. Sometimes, people do view sylphs and it shows orange. All I know for now, it's a bug which of course will be fixed by R2. Though this discovery is not 100% accurate, but I just see the following as one of the major bugs in the game.
                    Doesn't need to be Epic quality to be Red nor related to friendliness lvl 9 as i saw it happen to lvl 3 friends with blue sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                      Doesn't need to be Epic quality to be Red nor related to friendliness lvl 9 as i saw it happen to lvl 3 friends with blue sylphs.
                      That was the reason I said my discovery was not 100% accurate. I posted this, because it's what I found out in my server.

Comment

I've seen red and pink ones.
                        My own purple shows as blue
                        Seen some whites show green.

Etc. Basically it's bugged, more maintenance, more compensation. . . woohoo!

Comment

I believe it works like this....

once your sylph has reached the maximum amount of exp and cannot gain no more it turns red, until you lvl up...it therefore goes back to its original colour till it cant gain any more exp again

and changes back to red again once max amount of exp has been reached for the sylph
                          300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                          MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                            I believe it works like this....

once your sylph has reached the maximum amount of exp and cannot gain no more it turns red, until you lvl up...it therefore goes back to its original colour till it cant gain any more exp again

and changes back to red again once max amount of exp has been reached for the sylph
                            My max ones are blue, lol. Even purple turned blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              I've seen red and pink ones.
                              My own purple shows as blue
                              Seen some whites show green.

Etc. Basically it's bugged, more maintenance, more compensation. . . woohoo!
                              I've only see red. Yesterday (haven't checked today) my green AQ showed as red. I didn't bother taking a pic though.

I like the way you think though, yay comp xD! I dont' think we'll actually get comp though, this is far from impactful to gameplay, but never knoowwww!

Comment

Working...
                              X