Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Need Help Lvling Been Lvl 30 For Weeks.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

click quest do all u can in there... check daily task.. DO all of them except for the voucher/ballen.... do all 5 multi dungens...rinse n repeat everyday.... im kinda
    suprised ur not doing any of those since u havent lvled in "weeks"... do u just log in plant gold upgrade log out?

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
      1 lvl a day? impossible
      Very possible. Go find a good party to join for your 5 daily mutiplayer dugeons. Use your 50% exp scroll and do those non stop for all 5 runs. That gives you the most exp next to getting orange bounties. Complete all your bounties mainly purple/orange and crypts. Just by doing that you should get about a 1 lvl per day.

Comment

you choose afk mode in the crypt

Comment

Originally posted by Yukiue View Post
          you choose afk mode in the crypt
          u dont is the easy way afk cript make coffee make a smoke have somfing to eat n u done :P

Comment

lol i see no wonder i dont lvl i only do my crypt, arena and battlegrounds for insignias i see that i have to do my multiplayer dungeons. thanks all. i thought this was like CS where u dont gain exp in dungeons.

Comment

Working...
            X