This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EndLessPain
    started a topic Need Help Lvling Been Lvl 30 For Weeks.

Need Help Lvling Been Lvl 30 For Weeks.

any tips where i can lvl or all the ways to gain lvls i would appreciate it thank you. ;D i just want to reach 35 so i can wear my soul master set.

• EndLessPain
    replied
    lol i see no wonder i dont lvl i only do my crypt, arena and battlegrounds for insignias i see that i have to do my multiplayer dungeons. thanks all. i thought this was like CS where u dont gain exp in dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• kasper666
    replied
    Originally posted by Yukiue View Post
    you choose afk mode in the crypt
    u dont is the easy way afk cript make coffee make a smoke have somfing to eat n u done :P

Leave a comment:

• R23331006
    replied
    you choose afk mode in the crypt

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
    1 lvl a day? impossible
    Very possible. Go find a good party to join for your 5 daily mutiplayer dugeons. Use your 50% exp scroll and do those non stop for all 5 runs. That gives you the most exp next to getting orange bounties. Complete all your bounties mainly purple/orange and crypts. Just by doing that you should get about a 1 lvl per day.

Leave a comment:

• R22027599
    replied
    click quest do all u can in there... check daily task.. DO all of them except for the voucher/ballen.... do all 5 multi dungens...rinse n repeat everyday.... im kinda
    suprised ur not doing any of those since u havent lvled in "weeks"... do u just log in plant gold upgrade log out?

Leave a comment:

• Mystic2
    replied
    I guess thats what happens when u log in to just do ur crops... should have stayed on Farmville i suppose O.o

Leave a comment:

• 御萧xXLJXx
    replied
    if NOTHING else..if NOTHING else..if you run 5 x dungeon a day, i don't see how you could NOT level within 2 days...just the 5x dungeon alone should give you a level in 2 days. if you do your dailies like collecting ores, doing bounties quest, and running crypts, the avg leveling pace at lv. 30 is 1 level a day..

heck i see this guy level one level a day at 40..and he is 45 now...

Leave a comment:

• sureyou
    replied
    orange bounty quest is the best way. but you have to pay.

another tip is, dont forget to use your EXP scroll before a dungeon ends.

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    1 lvl a day? impossible

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    Just auto plays it for you

Leave a comment:

• ISuk?
    replied
    what does being afk in the crypt do?

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    Then, once you do all your bounties, and use up your stamina, and dungeons... do it again the next day. At level 30 you should be getting 1 level a day anyway.

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    Originally posted by Cerden View Post
    Then you don't need help, you just need to do your quests.
    this is not cs where the quest gives u all the exp there are certain times when ur quest runs out. and this is that time what do i do? i cant grind in wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Cerden
    replied
    Then you don't need help, you just need to do your quests.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X