nerfed gaia and wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nerfed gaia and wb

so not only now short circuit dose lower damage since the 2nd hit disapears, but archers can use the freeze skill on wb and they also added the awaken option to afk(. add all this to the huge lag everyone got after patch and we have a perfect combination, after the long maintenance we had today

I had no problems with Gaia or the afk awaken. Merely had to change rotation a bit. 3rd even with similar BR archers.

Comment

i loved the deep freeze, but that awaken, screwed me over a few times
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

meh still gain lots of gold now with deep freeze

Comment

The Short Circuit "second damage" is splash damage. you can't splash from a target onto the target itself. This will also now change Incendary Short to no longer double dip on the main target and bosses.

The AI on Sylphs is a lot better now, it actually uses delphic. In AFK mode my alt from a merged server is now getting about 2x gold as mage per round then he was before since I always just leave him in afk mode or sylph afk mode before. With only just setting him as afk mode and moving him to the boss when he died he was getting 200k a round with no buffs with using sylph for last few rounds of combat due to afk mode. Thunderer slowing the boss for him in afk mode allowing him to also use the sylph delphic every round.

Comment

Ppl like to b1tch about buggs , but when they fix bugg which are profitable they QQ

Comment

normaly short circuit when against a single target(wb) was doing the main damage + a 2nd one(the suposed splash), but now its only the main damage

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                normaly short circuit when against a single target(wb) was doing the main damage + a 2nd one(the suposed splash), but now its only the main damage
                Click image for larger version

Name:	shortcircuit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	1685327

The damage isn't It hits the target and then hits the target again, It hits other enemies in the same column take 50% of the damage it took. No more double dipping bug.

Comment

it was bugged before , now its fixed

Comment

so not only now short circuit dose lower damage since the 2nd hit disapears, but archers can use the freeze skill on wb and they also added the awaken option to afk(. add all this to the huge lag everyone got after patch and we have a perfect combination, after the long maintenance we had today
                    2nd hit wasn't supposed to be there in the first place.
                    Not just archers can slow you know. Sure, we get it at 100%, but we aren't the only ones that benefit. Thunderer has a chance to slow, mire rune slows too.
                    What's wrong with awaken option to afk? If you want to mindlessly afk at the wb, it makes no different if sylph awakens or not.
                    Huge lag everyone got? Not one person on my server has complained of increased lag. Maybe clear your cache and cookies.

Comment

From what I could see as an archer, gold/daru gains are about the same as before the patch (for me at least).

Comment

before patch normal round 95k-110k ( br is 86k) round where i add in 2 sylph atacks 160k -195k
                        after patch non sylph round 180k -210k sylph round ( i actally have to jump out of sylph due to running out of awakening points ) start off deepfrease armour peace jump into gaia 310k-380k

Comment

Total damage dealt at the end of the boss, I mean. Of course you'll get more per fight, but fights will last longer.

Comment

Unless you're balening for no cd i can't understand how damage can be roughly the same. Longer battles mean less sitting around waiting for respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                              What's wrong with awaken option to afk? If you want to mindlessly afk at the wb, it makes no different if sylph awakens or not.
                              It matters if you're using afk to reduce keyboard time. Now I have to turn off afk when sylph wants to awaken (the AI will awaken immediately).

While I'm not against the change, it does reduce the maximum number of knights that can be manually run at (near) full speed from three to two, and reduces the attack sequence length because of the need to avoid awakening.

Comment

Working...
                              X