r2 you stink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• r2 you stink

u messed about with the game b4 and ppl could handle that but what is that pish with the sylph awakening in afk on wb , thanks for ruining the only source of gold I have
    take your game and shove it where the sun don't shine , also do me the favour of banning me tards can't get a single thing right except take money

lol nice rage

Comment

umad bro?

I'm going to take a guess and say that, "u messed about with the game b4 and ppl could handle that" is referring to when one of the three world bosses was removed completely, legitimately removing a source of in game gold for all players (to one degree or another). But, you correctly recognize that people managed to handle that with time. However, hold the phone, stop the horses, drop the bass, "what is that pish with the sylph awakening in afk on wb , thanks for ruining the only source of gold I have" adding sylph awakening is just too much damage to overlook! How ever are you supposed to earn gold in non-afk mode when your sylph will be activated in afk mode? Game over man, game over. You're SOL bud, my condolences.

Comment

Working...
      X