Altar of Ennoblement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altar of Ennoblement

I really think that it would benefit everyone if they just got rid of the altar of ennoblement because most players do not have the spirit covenant, nor will they pay for it...when they are in the altar harvesting that 60 stamina they are not playing the game. you cant do anything while in the altar.

Originally posted by KopperKing View Post
    I really think that it would benefit everyone if they just got rid of the altar of ennoblement because most players do not have the spirit covenant, nor will they pay for it...when they are in the altar harvesting that 60 stamina they are not playing the game. you cant do anything while in the altar.
    na people do buy spirit covenant and just afk there for the 60 stamina like everybody else

Comment

There are several times thorughout the day in which you aren't doing anything in wartune. 2 hours to get 60 stamina is more than generous.

Plus, you can leave you computer on with yourself in the AoE when you're eating dinner, out with friends, sleeping or spending time with your loved ones.

Comment

It's wasting electricity and contributes to global warming.

But what do you know; 7Roads are out to make money. Part of their making money scheme is to let you waste time in the game, until you pay to remove the "time-wasting" part.

I approve of this design.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Oh Condor.
          You have to bring the carbon footprint into the equation :P

Comment

There should be an option to "Blitz" altar, even in full 2 hours, but to be able to turn the computer off when recharging at the altar.
            (I'm not even saying how useless are so many rooms at the altar...)

Comment

son keadsume

There's already a "blitz" function. It's called Lord of Time.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

I like AoE. If I'm low of stam then I wait till next reset or use stam pot. I mainly go there to get devotion points for rewards. Only stayed in AoE the entire recovery time because I lacked stam pot. What did I do during that time? Captured astrals, did some blacksmithing stuff and performing guild blessings.

Comment

Originally posted by KopperKing View Post
                  R2 WANTS you to buy that:P

I'm at the altar when i do other stuff like dinner, showering, homework etc.
                  I do have to agree there should be sth to do at altar, like fishing or jewels... but still you can do some other stuff as well.

@ Condor

I'm quite sure a desktop/laptop doesn't polute the environment that much, especially if you're using it in any other way during that time:P

P.S dont you just all hate captcha?

Comment

Condor = Bad People

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                    R2 WANTS you to buy that:P

I'm at the altar when i do other stuff like dinner, showering, homework etc.
                    I do have to agree there should be sth to do at altar, like fishing or jewels... but still you can do some other stuff as well.

@ Condor

I'm quite sure a desktop/laptop doesn't polute the environment that much, especially if you're using it in any other way during that time:P

P.S dont you just all hate captcha?
                    Would be nice if Altar time was shortened? 60 minutes instead of 120?

It's not the computer that is so bad as the plants provided to sustain energy to power the electricity. Even then it's just magnets in motion. Why not use perpetual motion? That's just magnets and gravity working together for a never ending motion. --Oh wait! Money! hahaha why do something for free forever when we can capitalize! oh hahaha

And people think atlantis is myth...

I'd rather have captcha than irrelevant posts. -oops?
                    Kabam S76 west

Comment

Working...
                    X