Bug-sylph form-treasure hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug-sylph form-treasure hunt

The sylph form in treasure hunt battles is unlimited... You can retain your sylph form as long as the battle last... very cool... if this is a bug, i hope they do not remove it, lol

i hope so too. I love being able to use 2 thunder waves in the same battle at 10 stacks of unstable voltage XD throw in the roll of thunder for additional 20% floating and voila! 685k dmg to the pokemon like boss who's name is called blastmon. Wierd that they didn't give us any pokeballs to capture it...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Iris with Rain Dance is awesome.

Comment

gonna find a way to get 999 masterballs
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Since the fights there tell you the resistances of the enemy I think they're meant for you to be using the sylphs mostly the entire time and setting up your sylph team to the counter resistance and nuking them down fast, that's why for that it's unlimited sylph once in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
            Since the fights there tell you the resistances of the enemy I think they're meant for you to be using the sylphs mostly the entire time and setting up your sylph team to the counter resistance and nuking them down fast, that's why for that it's unlimited sylph once in it.
            Is there a way to know beforehand which type of pokemon you'll be facing?
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Is there a way to know beforehand which type of pokemon you'll be facing?
              Not that I know of. You can see the element types of the mobs in 80 mpd next to their name but that's not applicable to the buried treasure hunt mobs.

Comment

is true Mew is under the truck ?

Comment

Working...
                X