Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies

Howdy everyone.

I just wanted to know what are the chances of getting the Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies. In short, how many Bunch of Lilies do you have to buy to be assured a chance of getting a Jade Rabbit from it?

I'm also starting this thread just to find out how many players got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies and also how many Bunch of Lilies did the player buy to get it.

I've heard of some players who bought 600 Bunch of Lilies with no Jade Rabbit card so I'm doing a statistic on how many players out of how many players actually got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies without having to go for the Lily Exchange. This is to help me figure out if it's worth the trouble and money to spend on a Bunch of Lilies (just don't want to wind up in a situation where after spending up to 800 Bunch Of Lilies, there is still no Jade Rabbit card. Nothing that kills interest in this game faster than spending money with no result to show for. It would also really help if you stated whether you are VIP or non-VIP when you bought the Bunch of Lilies).

I would deeply appreciate some good feedback from you all.

Thank you.

Bye!
    Last edited by secretfox; 04-10-2014, 11:06 PM.

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
    I just wanted to know what are the chances of getting the Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies. In short, how many Bunch of Lilies do you have to buy to be assured a chance of getting a Jade Rabbit from it?

This is to help me figure out if it's worth the trouble and money to spend on a Bunch of Lilies
    To the first part, there's no assurance. That's the gamblers fallacy: believing that a statistical chance somehow increases/decreases in likelihood if enough tries are attempted. If the chance of getting a rabbit is 0.5%, you can open 200 boxes and still not get it, because for each box it's still only 0.5% chance of getting the rabbit. It's unlikely you'll open 200 boxes and not get it, but there is absolutely no guarantee. That said, I have no clue what the chance of getting a rabbit is. 0.5% is just an illustration.

To the second part, I don't think it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      To the first part, there's no assurance. That's the gamblers fallacy: believing that a statistical chance somehow increases/decreases in likelihood if enough tries are attempted. If the chance of getting a rabbit is 0.5%, you can open 200 boxes and still not get it, because for each box it's still only 0.5% chance of getting the rabbit. It's unlikely you'll open 200 boxes and not get it, but there is absolutely no guarantee. That said, I have no clue what the chance of getting a rabbit is. 0.5% is just an illustration.

Some ppl yet dont understand how scary RNG is , in a way u can say its really sucefull cus no statistic is usefull for jacpot like reward.

About it being worth i dont think its worth but well is all about your pocket

Comment

if ur not a wale then try wait for it for when i come on sale in shop much cheeper then buying 200+ chests if u dont get it bay then

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          if ur not a wale then try wait for it for when i come on sale in shop much cheeper then buying 200+ chests if u dont get it bay then
          Yes ... I didn't even realize how much I was actually spending on nothing until I discussed it over with some of the other players.

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
            Some ppl yet dont understand how scary RNG is , in a way u can say its really sucefull cus no statistic is usefull for jacpot like reward.

About it being worth i dont think its worth but well is all about your pocket
            Agreed ... From now onwards, I won't be buying anymore (39 Balen) chests.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post

Alright ... you've convinced me.

Comment

Working...
              X