Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies

Sorry. Double Posted
    Last edited by secretfox; 04-10-2014, 10:51 PM. Reason: Sorry. Double Posted

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
    Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies
    Howdy everyone.

I just wanted to know what are the chances of getting the Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies. In short, how many Bunch of Lilies do you have to buy to be assured a chance of getting a Jade Rabbit from it?

I'm also starting this thread just to find out how many players got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies and also how many Bunch of Lilies did the player buy to get it.

I've heard of some players who bought 600 Bunch of Lilies with no Jade Rabbit card so I'm doing a statistic on how many players out of how many players actually got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies without having to go for the Lily Exchange. This is to help me figure out if it's worth the trouble and money to spend on a Bunch of Lilies (just don't want to wind up in a situation where after spending up to 800 Bunch Of Lilies, there is still no Jade Rabbit card. Nothing that kills interest in this game faster than spending money with no result to show for).

I would deeply appreciate some good feedback from you all.

Thank you.

Bye!
    Given that there is a 200 per day limit on number of bunches of lilies you can buy, and the event started less than 24 hours ago, I doubt anyone has bought 600 bunches yet. Though for servers in time zones that have already had their tree reset, it is possible for folks to have bought up to 400 at this point.

Comment

Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies
      Howdy everyone.

I just wanted to know what are the chances of getting the Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies. In short, how many Bunch of Lilies do you have to buy to be assured a chance of getting a Jade Rabbit from it?

I'm also starting this thread just to find out how many players got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies and also how many Bunch of Lilies did the player buy to get it.

I've heard of some players who bought 600 Bunch of Lilies with no Jade Rabbit card so I'm doing a statistic on how many players out of how many players actually got the Jade Rabbit card from the Bunch of Lilies without having to go for the Lily Exchange. This is to help me figure out if it's worth the trouble and money to spend on a Bunch of Lilies (just don't want to wind up in a situation where after spending up to 800 Bunch Of Lilies, there is still no Jade Rabbit card. Nothing that kills interest in this game faster than spending money with no result to show for).

I would deeply appreciate some good feedback from you all.

Thank you.

Bye!
      It's all Luck. Someone in my server bought a Bunch Of Lily and Got The Jade Rabbit. When you buy the boxes, there is not definite level/expectation that you can get the Jade Rabbit. Like I said, It's all Luck.

Comment

i bought this morning, got mine in 3rd chest, 4 & 5th chest had 100 soul crystals each.. I never get that lucky.. hope you all do though
        ♥Wildfire♥
        G.M. of HONOR
        lvl 80 archer
        S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
          i bought this morning, got mine in 3rd chest, 4 & 5th chest had 100 soul crystals each.. I never get that lucky.. hope you all do though
          How many Bunch of Lilies did you buy?

Comment

How many Bunch of Lilies did you buy?
            I bought 20 Bunch of Lilies and I got a Jade Rabbit, but someone in my server bought just one Bunch of Lily and got the Jade Rabbit.

Comment

I bought 40 in total, bought them and opened them in small groups, first one 8, then 7, 13, 8 and 4, got it on my last batch.

No particular reasons for the batch numbers other than they're my usual lucky numbers.

Comment

I bought 30 at first and didn't get it, then I bought another 60 and I still didn't get it. I think I am done for this month and am going to just wait until next month to try my luck again.

Comment

I bought 2 batches of 10----won it on 2nd batch

Comment

Oh yes ... forgot to mention ...

Current:

I am non-VIP and bought 119 Bunch of Lilies with no Jade Rabbit in sight.

Past Record

I bought 116 chests with no Frost Bear mount in sight (Frost Bear event).
                    I bought 102 chests with no Ostrich mount in sight (Ostrich event).
                    I bought 462 chests and managed to get Apollo sylph (this was a nightmare and the main reason I never tried to go for Hades sylph).
                    Last edited by secretfox; 04-11-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
                      I bought 30 at first and didn't get it, then I bought another 60 and I still didn't get it. I think I am done for this month and am going to just wait until next month to try my luck again.
                      I tried this combination in the past (60 chests and then 120 chests) to get Razor Dragon mount and didn't get it either.

Comment

One of my fellow guildies bought 10 chests yesterday - and got TWO Jade Rabbits.... it is all just good old-fashioned luck of the draw!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                        FireAndIce
                        Mage
                        2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                        Kabam S8
                        Legends
                        Moderate casher

Comment

I never go mad with boxes, I bought 20 boxes for frost bear and no mount. With Hades I said I would do the same and buy 20 boxes, Bought 20 and NO hades, Bought 3 more and got it on the 1st Box
                          I guess its all luck but I have never been much of a gambler :P
                          I might buy another 20 boxes and try my luck for a Jade Rabbit but no way will i buy enuff boxes to trade for lillies

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                            I never go mad with boxes, I bought 20 boxes for frost bear and no mount. With Hades I said I would do the same and buy 20 boxes, Bought 20 and NO hades, Bought 3 more and got it on the 1st Box
                            I guess its all luck but I have never been much of a gambler :P
                            I might buy another 20 boxes and try my luck for a Jade Rabbit but no way will i buy enuff boxes to trade for lillies
                            Everything you've said is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                              One of my fellow guildies bought 10 chests yesterday - and got TWO Jade Rabbits.... it is all just good old-fashioned luck of the draw!
                              What lvl was that guildie and what was his or her BR? Was the guildie VIP or non-VIP? The reason I'm asking for feedback like this from everyone regarding this is because I'm trying to reach a decision on whether or not to buy anymore chests like this in the future. If the odds are that bad for me in getting a mount from it, I will not even buy a single chest in the coming future regardless of event. Currently I'm still recharging balens to try and get them. If my bad luck with chests continue to persist in the next event, I will cut my losses and stop recharging balens to get them. I've suffered enough pain from that Apollo sylph (this was the worst) and the Razor Dragon mount as it is.
                              Last edited by secretfox; 04-11-2014, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X