Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
    I never go mad with boxes, I bought 20 boxes for frost bear and no mount. With Hades I said I would do the same and buy 20 boxes, Bought 20 and NO hades, Bought 3 more and got it on the 1st Box
    I guess its all luck but I have never been much of a gambler :P
    I might buy another 20 boxes and try my luck for a Jade Rabbit but no way will i buy enuff boxes to trade for lillies
    I do admit myself to be something of a gambler although I will fold and cut my losses if my bad luck persists (I'm not a get-the-mount-at-all-costs type of person although I know several who are Those guys buy up to 200 chests at a time). Could you tell me if you are a VIP or non-VIP player or what your lvl and BR are?
    Last edited by secretfox; 04-11-2014, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
      i bought this morning, got mine in 3rd chest, 4 & 5th chest had 100 soul crystals each.. I never get that lucky.. hope you all do though
      Thank you for the feedback. Are you a VIP or non-VIP? I would also like to know what your BR is.
      Last edited by secretfox; 04-11-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        Everything you've said is correct.
        Thanks for letting me know that I've been throwing away money for nothing. I didn't even realize how much I was actually spending until you folks told me how few boxes you were actually buying to get it I feel like a complete idiot now because I've never spent less than 4000 balen each time on the boxes on each mount event and still got nothing to show for.
        Last edited by secretfox; 04-11-2014, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
          What lvl was that guildie and what was his or her BR? Was the guildie VIP or non-VIP? The reason I'm asking for feedback like this from everyone regarding this is because I'm trying to reach a decision on whether or not to buy anymore chests like this in the future. If the odds are that bad for me in getting a mount from it, I will not even buy a single chest in the coming future regardless of event. Currently I'm still recharging balens to try and get them. If my bad luck with chests continue to persist in the next event, I will cut my losses and stop recharging balens to get them. I've suffered enough pain from that Apollo sylph (this was the worst) and the Razor Dragon mount as it is.
          He is Lvl 76, VIP, br 120K+. I am lvl 77, VIP and similar br to him - I have bought 50 boxes and the best I have got out of them is 100 whips.
          Last edited by FireAndIceS8; 04-11-2014, 09:19 AM. Reason: Adding detail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          FireAndIce
          Mage
          2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
          Kabam S8
          Legends
          Moderate casher

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
            He is Lvl 76, VIP, br 120K+. I am lvl 77, VIP and similar br to him - I have bought 50 boxes and the best I have got out of them is 100 whips.
            Thank you for telling.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
              I do admit myself to be something of a gambler although I will fold and cut my losses if my bad luck persists (I'm not a get-the-mount-at-all-costs type of person although I know several who are Those guys buy up to 200 chests at a time). Could you tell me if you are a VIP or non-VIP player or what your lvl and BR are?
              Sorry only just came back today and found this thread again, Yes I am a vip and a "light" Casher. I have been playing since around November 2013 and am a Level 64 Knight with 76k BR. Not the best in the world but |I have seen ALOT worse too :P

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
                Sorry only just came back today and found this thread again, Yes I am a vip and a "light" Casher. I have been playing since around November 2013 and am a Level 64 Knight with 76k BR. Not the best in the world but |I have seen ALOT worse too :P
                Thank you for the response.

Comment

A high level player has two toons on our server - both lvl 80, both over 130k br - he got 5 rabbit cards between the two toons. However, he is not sharing how many boxes he bought ;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  FireAndIce
                  Mage
                  2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                  Kabam S8
                  Legends
                  Moderate casher

Comment

No Rabbit in 80 chests.
                    Besides Hades/Apollo sales, haven't bought any chests. Just wanted to try my luck, but looks like not this month :P

FYI, got Hades in 250 chests and Apollo in 300 chests. So irritating having seen people who get 2-3 Apollo/Hades in less than 100 chests, but still a lot better than the ones who bought 500+ and got nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                      Given that there is a 200 per day limit on number of bunches of lilies you can buy, and the event started less than 24 hours ago, I doubt anyone has bought 600 bunches yet. Though for servers in time zones that have already had their tree reset, it is possible for folks to have bought up to 400 at this point.
                      I never have any luck with all these things. Wasted lots. I surrender

Comment

40 chests. no bunny.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                          No Rabbit in 80 chests.
                          Besides Hades/Apollo sales, haven't bought any chests. Just wanted to try my luck, but looks like not this month :P

FYI, got Hades in 250 chests and Apollo in 300 chests. So irritating having seen people who get 2-3 Apollo/Hades in less than 100 chests, but still a lot better than the ones who bought 500+ and got nothing.
                          Thank you for the info. That was good. Just want to ask you one more thing. Are you VIP or non-VIP player?

Comment

Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                            I never have any luck with all these things. Wasted lots. I surrender
                            Thank you for answering. My track record isn't all that great either. Just want to know if you are VIP or non-VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by TWall View Post
                              40 chests. no bunny.
                              Thank you. Are you VIP or non-VIP?

Comment

Originally posted by FireAndIceS8 View Post
                                A high level player has two toons on our server - both lvl 80, both over 130k br - he got 5 rabbit cards between the two toons. However, he is not sharing how many boxes he bought ;-)
                                That secretive?

Comment

Working...
                                X