No announcement yet.

Chances Of Getting The Jade Rabbit from the Bunch of Lilies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

650 boxes, got 3 rabbits in last 150 boxes. But 45 of those boxes were from the consume event so I wonder if those had a higher chance lol. And I'm vip 9 xD
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
      650 boxes, got 3 rabbits in last 150 boxes. But 45 of those boxes were from the consume event so I wonder if those had a higher chance lol. And I'm vip 9 xD
      Thank you for the feedback. It has been most helpful. I'm trying to collect the results of this 'lucky draw' from as many players as I can. To be honest, I'm coming close to a disturbing conclusion regarding the criteria for the 'winning' player and the 'losing' ones.

Comment

Originally posted by secretfox View Post
        Thank you for the feedback. It has been most helpful. I'm trying to collect the results of this 'lucky draw' from as many players as I can. To be honest, I'm coming close to a disturbing conclusion regarding the criteria for the 'winning' player and the 'losing' ones.
        No duh, people that are VIP 9 probably have a higher chance of winning the Rabbit; cashers OP in this game.
        Everything is to blame...
        On R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
          No duh, people that are VIP 9 probably have a higher chance of winning the Rabbit; cashers OP in this game.
          I think his findings will be just the opposite.

Comment

not really...most times I got the mount in 400 - 600 boxes...this time i was lucky to get it in first 200 boxes. Only event that took alot of boxes was purple apollo when it first came out...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I would have to disagree. It usually takes me way more boxes than the lower vip levels I see buying them. Those are the ones that can pop it in 5 boxes... lol
              Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Reylinna View Post
                I would have to disagree. It usually takes me way more boxes than the lower vip levels I see buying them. Those are the ones that can pop it in 5 boxes... lol
                Cannot agree more.
                Many of my VIP9 friends need to buy 500-600+ chests/boxes to get the last reward. 2 of them gave up trying to get Hades after having bought 1k+ chests.
                On the other hand, a friend VIP6 bought 50 chests with Hades and got 2 Hades Seals.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  not really...most times I got the mount in 400 - 600 boxes...this time i was lucky to get it in first 200 boxes. Only event that took alot of boxes was purple apollo when it first came out...
                  Probably a business strategy to goad the more established players into paying more.
                  Last edited by secretfox; 04-16-2014, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                    Cannot agree more.
                    Many of my VIP9 friends need to buy 500-600+ chests/boxes to get the last reward. 2 of them gave up trying to get Hades after having bought 1k+ chests.
                    On the other hand, a friend VIP6 bought 50 chests with Hades and got 2 Hades Seals.
                    I saw a free player get an Apollo sylph from a given chest once. R2's oldest business trick in the book: Provoke the higher BR players into getting it by spending tons of money on it (especially if you're in the top 100 bracket on the server). After all, what better way to do so than to see their rivals getting it and not them? R2, you have one lean, mean business acumen.
                    Last edited by secretfox; 04-16-2014, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X