No announcement yet.

Knights now weakest class in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a Mage, I can tell you that it's really not that much better. Yeah, the rounds are bigger when the Slow from Thunderer fires off, but for the whole WB I'm still doing in the 9 Mil - 10 Mil damage range. The only time the slow is really beneficial is when I lead with a Thunderer before Awakening - because it gives me 2 extra pet hits in my pet round. In a regular round, yeah I went from getting 180k - 200k to getting 250k - 280k, but it also takes 1m 20s now instead of 50s to get through a round, making the gain over time about the same.

Where Knights got screwed on this update is AFK doing the Awaken. My Knight used to get 165k - 180k a round in AFK (just with default, slasher & 2 Delphics), but now often doesn't get the 2nd Delphic because awaken triggers, and thus the round is around 135k - 160k depending on what Slyph skill is chosen and which Delphic went off. If you're running a Knight, it better to AFK until it's time for the Sylph to awaken and then control the last 2 actions manually so your next round can be a full pet round.

Comment

I still get 3rd-4th regularly at WB, 5k crit lv10 deter, 5 star blue gaia, no mire rune, similar BR archers plenty.

the afk sylph awaken is a pain in the ***, no doubt, but if you pay attention can avoid it/switch skills up just barely on time.

Comment

archers has +1500 damage on 3 armors and ignore 2000 pdef on 1 ring and 1 jewel
        R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
        Class : Archer
        Guild : •OneŽ•
        LvL : 80
        Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
        BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          As a Mage, I can tell you that it's really not that much better. Yeah, the rounds are bigger when the Slow from Thunderer fires off, but for the whole WB I'm still doing in the 9 Mil - 10 Mil damage range. The only time the slow is really beneficial is when I lead with a Thunderer before Awakening - because it gives me 2 extra pet hits in my pet round. In a regular round, yeah I went from getting 180k - 200k to getting 250k - 280k, but it also takes 1m 20s now instead of 50s to get through a round, making the gain over time about the same.

Where Knights got screwed on this update is AFK doing the Awaken. My Knight used to get 165k - 180k a round in AFK (just with default, slasher & 2 Delphics), but now often doesn't get the 2nd Delphic because awaken triggers, and thus the round is around 135k - 160k depending on what Slyph skill is chosen and which Delphic went off. If you're running a Knight, it better to AFK until it's time for the Sylph to awaken and then control the last 2 actions manually so your next round can be a full pet round.

if you use balen revive, of course, in a long run, there is not much difference since the fighting time is about the same for both classes. However, in the case of not using balen revive , knights will spend more time on spawn compared to the other 2 classes, which in turn, less time to fight wb and earn gold/daru.
          and as for the sylph in afk mode, imo, if you don't care to do wb manually, you don't care gold / daru from wb that much anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by samsamsame View Post
            if you use balen revive, of course, in a long run, there is not much difference since the fighting time is about the same for both classes. However, in the case of not using balen revive , knights will spend more time on spawn compared to the other 2 classes, which in turn, less time to fight wb and earn gold/daru.
            and as for the sylph in afk mode, imo, if you don't care to do wb manually, you don't care gold / daru from wb that much anyway.
            you respawn faster we just get longer rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              you respawn faster we just get longer rounds
              But....

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
                But....

lol my expression exactly on reading that comment

Comment

is funny that people always complain about stuff why not say knight has S skill at 50 and 100 rage while archer had it at 80 and 100 , every class has pros and cons and will change over time, if u play this game just for WB go play an archer then, after which then dun whine about other class being OP in other areas...
                  seriously complain and whine to infinity
                  S204 royal basin (Oceanic Server)
                  IGN : Neggy

Comment

Originally posted by R211971187 View Post
                    is funny that people always complain about stuff why not say knight has S skill at 50 and 100 rage while archer had it at 80 and 100 , every class has pros and cons and will change over time, if u play this game just for WB go play an archer then, after which then dun whine about other class being OP in other areas...
                    seriously complain and whine to infinity
                    Knight delphics are 80 and 100, not 50 and 100, lol.

//only complaint is balen buff is back

I liked my 4mil bosses without it

Comment

cant realy call it a whine just asking if knights will also get the option to freeze wb like the other 2 classes do

wraith how much is your wb health?

Comment

Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
                        cant realy call it a whine just asking if knights will also get the option to freeze wb like the other 2 classes do

wraith how much is your wb health?
                        583 mil

6 servers merged

top players 160-170k+ br

Comment

we get the same size to along with 380m other boss and you make 4m gold from tht 583m?

Comment

Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
                            we get the same size to along with 380m other boss and you make 4m gold from tht 583m?
                            When there was no balen buff yah.

Now it's 2.6 + 660k from mail rewards, on average. More people balen less gold earned, luckily some slow days where no one shows up

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                              Pics? I assume you're talking about the 80 set. For archers, we have 500 damage per item and 10 rage per action on the wep. So, atleast for archers, the set bonuses are what was expected; the same as chinese.
                              I think he's talking with knights and not archers and btw archers don't get 10 rage per action in their lv 80 legend weapons (r2 version)

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                                I think he's talking with knights and not archers and btw archers don't get 10 rage per action in their lv 80 legend weapons (r2 version)
                                I have archer as well and -

You're talking about week old bug, not current.

Comment

Working...
                                X