Knights now weakest class in wb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights now weakest class in wb

Due to arch an mages both having a skill that can freeze/slowdown the boss knights are now hitting less then mages
    anyone know if knights eventually get a freeze skill?

Knights get a freezing skill in advanced skills in the future patch. (Whenever that may be.)

Comment

Originally posted by SnipeShot6 View Post
      Knights get a freezing skill in advanced skills in the future patch. (Whenever that may be.)
      till then what ? ♥ off knights ?
      Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-11-2014, 03:47 PM. Reason: Language.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

If you can't do good at WB that's your own fault.

Comment

Ty snipe,wraith how are you ment to do better then someone when they get more turns in wb use revive?

I also do gd at wb just thought it would be nice to no if knights get a freeze option it would be only fair right?

Comment

I did more runs at WB just by balen buff being removed. - 3rd even with similar BR archers, no revives.

Better rotations, better stats/crit, more gold.

Comment

you do know archers get more per run but the runs are also longer so....knights arent that far behind and when knights get advanced skills -_- good fight archers

Comment

Yeah except for the top baleners on our server all the other knights have dropped out of the top 10 now by a long shot, seems like we got shafted yet again

Comment

I'm a knight and i only buy vip yet i always end up in top 20 in each WB i don't think the freeze skill really helps archers as they rely on crits and mages rely on their aoe attacks... this is just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by vdino012 View Post
                    I'm a knight and i only buy vip yet i always end up in top 20 in each WB i don't think the freeze skill really helps archers as they rely on crits and mages rely on their aoe attacks... this is just my opinion though.
                    aoe attack? =_=

why you think they won't spam thunderer after this patch?
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

yea you knights really got the back-hand on this update unless you got a mire rune. I'm a archer and i went from earning 200kish to around 300k+. Thats w/ a lvl 64 archer w/ 31K patk btw

Comment

knight or even unlucky mages like me, I think better to use "Mire" rune (I dont have it btw) .

anyway enable freeze make it unbalanced for classes for wb. but not big deal anyway, knights can get 20 rage per hit ( with pve 70 and lower set) so can 2 delphs add that you can use pet.

and after lvl 80 you have bonus damage 12% more dmg that any class !

so don't complains about ur class, actually funny fact that I see thread about that mage weakest class, and some says archer ! sure each class has its own cons and pros
                        mages weakest class in necro ! and for wb is not that big deal while its OP in bg and needed badly for mp 80 now !

Just learn how to deal with your class instead of complains , nothing perfect so I dotn say there is no problem, but just deal with it and try beat this issue, its a challenge in PvP game not farmvill !
                        IGN: TheVictor
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                        Class: Mage - level 80
                        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                        ------------------------------------------------------------
                        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          If you can't do good at WB that's your own fault.
                          ya i agree ..
                          we're the midle children of history ....
                          no purpose or place.
                          we have no great war,
                          no great depression.
                          our great war is a spiritual war
                          our great depression is our lives.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                            and after lvl 80 you have bonus damage 12% more dmg that any class !
                            Pics? I assume you're talking about the 80 set. For archers, we have 500 damage per item and 10 rage per action on the wep. So, atleast for archers, the set bonuses are what was expected; the same as chinese.

Comment

"Knights now weakest class in wb"

What are you smoking? They've always been weakest. Now they will earn a little bit less than they used to.

Comment

Working...
                              X