Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

World Boss!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberteiny
    started a topic World Boss!

World Boss!

In This Patch, An Archer and Mage can slow down the world boss with Deep Freeze and Thunderer respectively. But How about Knights? What do they Need to do to also slow down the world boss like the Archer and Mage?
    Also, Does anyone know what happened to the Balen Buff Bonus? And It looks like every time I finish with the world boss, the screen goes black for ten(10) seconds. Why's that? I'm probably sure I'm not lagging.
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-11-2014, 04:46 AM.

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    ok now Df work on WB.They must forget it in the last patch only today after the server shot down it works.

Leave a comment:

• yolobolo
    replied
    Ty for the info guys,thx for the link Sam to some crazy damage % on those skills

itheg1 i agree if i had the option to change class id still stay a knight

Leave a comment:

• iTheG1
    replied
    Getting Mire rune is difficult, yes. Levelling it to least 50% chance of reduction which is equivalent to the mages thunderer isn't hard at all. I am a knight on my server and i can push archers out of top 3 on my good days, until we get the advanced skills, this rune is our best replacement in the meantime.

for those who keep saying, knights suck.. knights cant do wb, clearly dont know what they're talking about.

Leave a comment:

• samsamsame
    replied
    oops,duplicated reply

Leave a comment:

• samsamsame
    replied
    Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
    Yeh they can still freeze, anyone have any info on the skill/buff knight gets that freezes by any chance?
    it's the advance skills that knights get after they turn level 80 and get to the advanced career

Knights

Skill:Master tactician
    Type:Passive

Master Tactician Level 1 - When using shadow trasher a 50% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 30% for 3 rounds
    Master Tactician Level 2 - When using shadow trasher 80% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 50% for 3 rounds
    Master Tactician Level 3 - When using shadow trasher 100% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 80% for 3 rounds

imho, this doesn't help knights in general, only those level 80s can benefit from it, what's more, it won't come in couple of months, if not any longer than that

source: http://*************.blogspot.com/20...ills_7058.html

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by yolobolo View Post
    Yeh they can still freeze, anyone have any info on the skill/buff knight gets that freezes by any chance?
    Advance Knight Skills
    Skill:Master tactician
    Type:Passive

Master Tactician Level 1 - When using shadow trasher a 50% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 30% for 3 rounds
    Master Tactician Level 2 - When using shadow trasher 80% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 50% for 3 rounds
    Master Tactician Level 3 - When using shadow trasher 100% chance to make the target shot speed reduced by 80% for 3 rounds

Leave a comment:

• yolobolo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• t8912
    replied
    i think its idiotic to advice to use mire rune. i am seeing it everywhere. great solution, yes? question for fools, how many have that rune?

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    To be true this was the first time until the merge of my server that i don't had lags.The boss was the same as ever with his normal deff runes.

Leave a comment:

• icesz
    replied
    you're lagging too much at wb.... DF does work

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    no it don't work

Leave a comment:

• yolobolo
    replied
    You couldnt freeze wb today gladius?

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    Even the forum need a fix
    Last edited by GladiusVictorius; 04-11-2014, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GladiusVictorius
    replied
    This patch with the DF don't be on 431.Today i make the wB and for some reason i don't was able to change my skills.And make the fight only with normal att and DF.Df don't work and slow down no one.The only thing that i have see is that the Wb is so weak in hp that the fight was over after lesser then 10 minutes and i get 200k and not the 1 million+ from before.The other thing that i real don't like is the Transform in sylph in afk mode.When you have lags or time jumps you cant use afk mode any more now why you loose much more for the stupid transform just before the last hit from the boss .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X