Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

AI Transformation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alberteiny
    started a topic AI Transformation!

AI Transformation!

According to this New Patch, it was said that AI can now awaken Sylph in Plunders, Solo Arenas and even ToK. I know alot of people do ToK(NM), but now that we have this into play, what do we do? Because ToK will become alot more harder than usual. What do we need to do with this new thing?

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Well. It's better for me to go on with ToK(Hard).

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    That's a good idea, but how do I do that?
    err in BG? new post in r2forum? :P
    Last edited by kimwong; 04-11-2014, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    you can send request to top players to take off their sylph or something else

I really appreciate the one who did this ^_^
    That's a good idea, but how do I do that?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
    Before this patch, At Leat I usually fail at stage 3 at ToK(NM), but now it's so hard we barely even pass stage one.
    you can send request to top players to take off their sylph or something else

I really appreciate the one who did this ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    Before this patch, At Least I usually fail at stage 3 at ToK(NM), but now it's so hard we barely even pass stage one. And By The way, my crew including me are hard cashers, but we still can't beat ToK(NM) lol
    Last edited by Alberteiny; 04-11-2014, 08:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    east coast is awesome-sauce for being tok nm compliant! Love you all, and you know who you are! <3

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
    i[130ks br knight lvl 79] do tok hard with a mage [rank 3 cw] cant make lvl 3 on tok hard today, awesome lag+ 3 apollo[ known $ grade] S skill in a time just ....
    You can do Tok with a total of 4 players, maybe that will help?

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    i[130ks br knight lvl 79] do tok hard with a mage [rank 3 cw] cant make lvl 3 on tok hard today, awesome lag+ 3 apollo[ known $ grade] S skill in a time just ....

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    I'll be the ******* who never strips, enjoy losing <3

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    I think its a good thing, no more low levels who shouldnt be able to beat me in the first place plundering or setting me on a arena spot way to low.

As for TOK, i used to finish normal daily, didnt pass lvl 2 today.
    Dont mind to not being able to beat him, but imo the rewarding should change a bit, by the time is pass normal now
    i have no more use for legend 60 stones, they should be added in the easy tier.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
    All the ones who strip for ToK nm usually remove sylph as well anyway.
    Wish any of them stripped. At least, some of them remove meds and % astrals, so we can luckily finish lvl. 2 (110-120k unbuffed team).

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    All the ones who strip for ToK nm usually remove sylph as well anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Tessen
    replied
    charge more get stronger,get in top 4 cross server and decide if you take off your sylph and cloths or not

Leave a comment:

Working...
X