Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solo arena - now paying for something that used to be free.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo arena - now paying for something that used to be free.

Correct me if I'm wrong, the patch has only been in for a day, but I noticed the following:

- Arena attempts reduced from 20 to 10 per day
    - Arena rewards exactly the same as previously
    - You can now BUY the additional 10 attempts you used to get for free
    - Attempts start at 2 balens and go up in increments of 2

So now I have to pay 110 balens for something that used to be free. Really? There isn't already enough ways the game can squeeze maximum amounts of cash from us already. Pretty poor form if you ask me.

A very lame way to change things.
    Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

it is a bit lame that reduce the attempt but reward still the same...(exp x2 tho)

or additional attempt can be bought by gold
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I like the reduction of 30 but 10 is cutting it too short. As for balen for more attempts I dont see how anyone would pay for that. Even at 2 balens is it really worth the limited insignia and xp? we will just wait for guild battle. On another note s459 a newer server is not happy. We have now missed two scheduled guild battles due to maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by solarorbit View Post
          I like the reduction of 30 but 10 is cutting it too short. As for balen for more attempts I dont see how anyone would pay for that. Even at 2 balens is it really worth the limited insignia and xp? we will just wait for guild battle. On another note s459 a newer server is not happy. We have now missed two scheduled guild battles due to maintenance
          Ah.... Solo arena was 20 duel attempts (Now 10), and Group arena was 30 (Now 15), so you might be talking about wrong thing there :P
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Worst part about the MPA change is losing cross server pvp points because of less attempts the insignia was raised yes, but the cross server points wern't. granted BG is a better place to farm that but regardless you're losing (let say magically you won every attempt today) 150 cross server points per day.
            S435 Witchlight bluffs
            Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
            39k BR *Hercules

Comment

what is more lame is bot use sylphs and those heavy cashing sylphs are imposible to overcome... I wish I had amnesia rune right now instead of chaos

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                Worst part about the MPA change is losing cross server pvp points because of less attempts the insignia was raised yes, but the cross server points wern't. granted BG is a better place to farm that but regardless you're losing (let say magically you won every attempt today) 150 cross server points per day.
                15 x 15 =/= 150.

I agree wholeheartedly with your expression of disappointment at losing the opportunity for those cross server pvp points. Would be nice if those got doubled along with the insigs. Funnily enough, the double reward/halving attempts hurts with the card set bonus in arena, which is +3 insigs per fight. So with 30 fights you get 90 extra insigs, whereas now you only get 45 extra insigs. That's a theoretical loss of 50%. I demand compensation! Clearly I'm joking about comp, 45 insigs won't break the bank.

Comment

nah, can't even use up 10 atm daily

Comment

Nobody is forcing you to pay for extra attempts
                    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

No one cares for solo arena its pure waste of time any way /

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        i kinda care in every 3 days...
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                          I care... I do arena every 3 days, so ill get better arena rewards

Comment

Working...
                          X