Pvp mounts still bugged!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pvp mounts still bugged!!!!

So now people STILL have the purple mount with +100 stats but all the rest of us who didnt get that are stuck with the unicorn with +20 stats and a 7 day time limit on top of that??? That is not fair at all to anyone who missed out on the dog that first day..

um, i got the dog and now i got the unicorn ... maybe its still glitched when they made one and some got it?

p.s. my unicorn is permanent. ugly too.... I won't be riding it.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

In blacksmith it say Validity: 7 days. If those who get the mount today get permanent one and those who still didn't will get a temporary mount, that is so stupid.
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

really should take the original +100 stat mount out, it is too unfair to the other players, +100 stat affect a lot
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Hopefully it will get fixed in the near future if true.

Comment

are you sure that some people still have the +100 stat mount? because my mount still looks like it but in the stables its locked and i got the unicorn instead. i also lost the stat boost from nether lycan. i suppose ill lose the skin after i refresh or change mount

Comment

Those who got the purple dog lost it in the stables.. its just a skin glitch.. i guess when they change to a diff. mount it goes away. The ones on the dog, if you click on there profile it says they are on the white steed. As for the unicorn, yes, the black smith says 7 days for a +20 mount.. that dont seem right for as long as it will take u to get that.. It will not be fair if some that one day got it for good and others from here on in dont.. they should all be perma, Can someone verify on here if they get the unicorn from here on in if they have it for good please?

Comment

i think it's just the appearance. seems they removed the stat bonus, and im sure people who still riding nether lycan cant re-mount them if they changed into another mount.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

If you still see +100 stat, it's a cache issue. Try train 1 time then refresh, should solve that bug.
                  [morfinnor]
                  Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                    If you still see +100 stat, it's a cache issue. Try train 1 time then refresh, should solve that bug.
                    I saw many in BG still have lycan and many evil unicorn !

Lycan in stable +100 and evil +20

in another hand, evil should be for CW winner mount !

what the big mess here.
                    IGN: TheVictor
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
                    Class: Mage - level 80
                    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
                    ------------------------------------------------------------
                    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      I saw many in BG still have lycan and many evil unicorn !

Lycan in stable +100 and evil +20

in another hand, evil should be for CW winner mount !

what the big mess here.
                      Everyone on Lycan is riding White Battle Steed - but it shows as Lycan. If they change it's gone. Lycan will be new CW mount, while Unicorn is a PvP mount...

Now issue is everyone that has Unicorn has it listed as permanent, while in blacksmith it's listed as 7 days.

Little compromise here, either everyone's permanent or everyone's limited, but for 25 cards a 7 day limitation is ****.

Comment

Well the people who have the unicorn are fiercely under the impression they get to keep the mount, because it says permanent in the stables.

Wonder what they will do if the mount disappears after 7 days :3
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I just hope those people dont have it for good while the rest of us who didnt get it yet have the time limit.. A +20 mount for 7 days is not worth it..

Comment

Someone needs to get that unicorn mount and post here what it says after active.. if it is perm. or 7 days

Comment

According to what the purple dog says.. It comes from the "God Revolution".. Must be some new thing coming out..

Comment

Working...
                              X