No announcement yet.

Pvp mounts still bugged!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we need a test monkey to buy the card now to see if it says perm. or 7 days in stables.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
      I shall be waiting a week to see what happens with the current generation of Unicorns... If they die, I won't be getting one...
      u are proving to be so usefull as Mod

Comment

Originally posted by YayoiKun View Post
        u are proving to be so usefull as Mod
        Mods are regular players, they have no advantages on the game.. <_<
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          Mods are regular players, they have no advantages on the game.. <_<
          They are supposed to have direct communication with Admins/GMs , to provide usefull information in this sort of case , look at the lvl80 set stats bugg , never a mod replied to give some info , on the other hand on Aeria they said is bugged . And lets not talk about how Enma or the alike never do anything but Open threads and run away

Comment

They are supposed to have direct communication with Admins/GMs , to provide usefull information in this sort of case , look at the lvl80 set stats bugg , never a mod replied to give some info , on the other hand on Aeria they said is bugged . And lets not talk about how Enma or the alike never do anything but Open threads and run away
            I have to agree with you. Is it so hard to say, "Yes, we are aware the level 80 set is bugged, it will be fix soon." No, we have to find that on other websites but, they are really quick at deleting links to those websites so...
            Last edited by Eskendal; 04-11-2014, 11:32 PM. Reason: I can't spell.

Comment

My guess is that Saveric/Daehawk just used common sense/his knowledge of other versions when he gave that response. I doubt the GM's knew anything.

Comment

Need i remind you that this is R2, not other standard game company where communication between Admins, GMs, Mods, and Players are well established?
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Need i remind you that this is R2, not other standard game company where communication between Admins, GMs, Mods, and Players are well established?
                  LOL!! What games have YOU been playing? Most of the ones I play have similarly poor communication between the developers and the playerbase.

It seems that yet another endless stream of players ignored the adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." 100 all stats, permanent. This didn't set off any alarms in anyones head? If it's not a bug, it doesn't hurt you to wait. If it is a bug, the people that got involved with it may end up getting screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    LOL!! What games have YOU been playing? Most of the ones I play have similarly poor communication between the developers and the playerbase.

It seems that yet another endless stream of players ignored the adage, "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." 100 all stats, permanent. This didn't set off any alarms in anyones head? If it's not a bug, it doesn't hurt you to wait. If it is a bug, the people that got involved with it may end up getting screwed.
                    i recommend you to stop playing flash based browser games only, plenty of MMO are from good game companies with good services. but i dont think you can find one on BBGames companies.
                    heck, we can see the comparison between R2 with another Wartune provider in this very thread.

Comment

i recommend you to stop playing flash based browser games only, plenty of MMO are from good game companies with good services. but i dont think you can find one on BBGames companies.
                      heck, we can see the comparison between R2 with another Wartune provider in this very thread.
                      Lol, the ignorance is so powerful in the first part of your first sentence I quite literally almost fell out of my chair. You presume to know my entire gaming history so you can make the judgement call on what I have and have not played? Obviously the only reason you make such a preposterous and repugnantly arrogant claim is because it's a required assumption to back up your weak (at best) argument in support of your disdain for the game you are currently playing. If it bothers you enough, leave the game. Otherwise, you're just a whining hypocrite trolling the forums and looking for validation in the masses of other whiners. Best of luck with that strategy rofl.

Comment

It was a horrible comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                          Lol, the ignorance is so powerful in the first part of your first sentence I quite literally almost fell out of my chair. You presume to know my entire gaming history so you can make the judgement call on what I have and have not played? Obviously the only reason you make such a preposterous and repugnantly arrogant claim is because it's a required assumption to back up your weak (at best) argument in support of your disdain for the game you are currently playing. If it bothers you enough, leave the game. Otherwise, you're just a whining hypocrite trolling the forums and looking for validation in the masses of other whiners. Best of luck with that strategy rofl.
                          Whining? where are the posts that shows that im whining? speaking of hypocrites, you also didn't know my gaming history.

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
                          It was a horrible comparison.
                          well, comparing between 2 craps is indeed horrible... but at least we know which one is crappier.

Comment

Working...
                          X