Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nether Lycan or Evil Unicorn!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nether Lycan or Evil Unicorn!

U so noobs r2games u give somting to players then u tacke it back!!!! if u do mistake like this.! u should let it how it wass all players laught now And to fix u Mistake now u should Add unlimited SC event whit reward Lily maybe after u macke players to be happy whit Lycan they can be happy whit Frost Lion or other on iff they have sc

Another noob on the forums :/

Comment

Incoherent rant posts like this are what keeps me coming back to the forums. This is how I think Condorhero should start making his troll posts. Then, no one can hate on him cuz no one will know *** he is talking about.

Comment

yes I agree, i suffered an emotional trauma when I saw unicorns, such wonderful creatures, transforming into lycans. R2 must assume responsability and give them both to me for free as a compensation

Comment

Originally posted by quere View Post
          U so noobs r2games u give somting to players then u tacke it back!!!! if u do mistake like this.! u should let it how it wass all players laught now And to fix u Mistake now u should Add unlimited SC event whit reward Lily maybe after u macke players to be happy whit Lycan they can be happy whit Frost Lion or other on iff they have sc
          I see so much bizarre spelling, random capitalization, and a whopping six uses of punctuation, spread out of two .... well they aren't sentences so not sure here.

I tried to plug this into google translate but it's some unknown language. Someone help?

Comment

Working...
          X