Clear All

• WWELegendaryFan
    replied
    snerispl twice

oops entered captcha in title xD

Leave a comment:

• Roskoe
    replied
    I'm not sure how to respond entirely, but I certainly agree that Asst GM's need more rights. Officers can keep the rights they have, because they are able to kick people and approve of their Guild applications. But Asst GM rights is another issue. They are next in line to keeping the Guild stable when the GM is offline. And let's face it, if you have an inactive GM, people are going to leave because the Guild won't get upgraded, nor will the tree be summoned. This will result in the death of the Guild. If Asst GM's could do both of these, then the members would be satisfied. Plus, it would mean the GM would be able to deal with real life issues without having to worry about his/her Guild going into a crisis due to their online activity.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop313
    replied
    Asst guild masters and officers need more power

As the title say they need more power what's the purpose of promoting them and they can do nothing important like summon tree and divine alter. Also there should be some rewards for them as well because they help out but only guild master gets title and mount, btw I and guild master of legion from s 429

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    How about, The Guild Master has the option to decide which Assist. Can bring the tree in his abscence? This would have been a good feature added to the game to help the Guild Masters.

Leave a comment:

• Roskoe
    replied
    Originally posted by TWall View Post
    by this reasoning, you shouldn't give Asst GM's any authority. what if they kick someone the GM likes or accepts someone the GM doesn't. would you demote them then too? its about communication and sticking to a posted schedule. and if youve got an Asst GM that cant do that, then youre issue isn't with giving them that authority; its with trusting them, and you'd have the same issue with the three primary people to give leadership to. if you trust them to give them leadership, then you should trust them to summon at the scheduled time if youre not there even without you handing them leadership.

i think this is a good idea because life happens. its easy to pass on leadership when you know about issues. problem is with life, you wont always know about them ahead of time, or even if you know ahead of time, you may not have access to a computer to handover leadership.
    Too right. It's not as if you create a Guild, and nominate someone to become an Asst GM for an invalid reason. (Example: They have a really high BR). You need to be able to see that the Asst GM will be active, and will be able to follow your orders as well as keep the Guild stable when the GM is offline. A trustworthy Asst GM would follow the schedule and given rules supplied. They wouldn't break them.

Leave a comment:

• TWall
    replied
    Originally posted by Shayuu View Post
    I think this would lead to a disaster. You might have an AGM that decides they want to summon the tree a little early because they feel everyone is online at a certain time. They summon tree, GM logs on, kicks or demotes AGM, they get mad and might leave guild, some may follow, chaos. If the issue is the GM is never there when they're suppose to, you need a new GM. I'm the GM of my guild and if there is a slight chance I might not make it for tree or divine altar, I have three primary people that I ask if they'll make it to summon it and give leadership to them. If the GM doesn't want to do that, then don't know what kind of leader people follow that only cares about walking around saying he's in charge. I feel like this issue could just be resolved with better leadership in command.
    by this reasoning, you shouldn't give Asst GM's any authority. what if they kick someone the GM likes or accepts someone the GM doesn't. would you demote them then too? its about communication and sticking to a posted schedule. and if youve got an Asst GM that cant do that, then youre issue isn't with giving them that authority; its with trusting them, and you'd have the same issue with the three primary people to give leadership to. if you trust them to give them leadership, then you should trust them to summon at the scheduled time if youre not there even without you handing them leadership.

i think this is a good idea because life happens. its easy to pass on leadership when you know about issues. problem is with life, you wont always know about them ahead of time, or even if you know ahead of time, you may not have access to a computer to handover leadership.

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by Shayuu View Post
    I think this would lead to a disaster. You might have an AGM that decides they want to summon the tree a little early because they feel everyone is online at a certain time. They summon tree, GM logs on, kicks or demotes AGM, they get mad and might leave guild, some may follow, chaos. If the issue is the GM is never there when they're suppose to, you need a new GM. I'm the GM of my guild and if there is a slight chance I might not make it for tree or divine altar, I have three primary people that I ask if they'll make it to summon it and give leadership to them. If the GM doesn't want to do that, then don't know what kind of leader people follow that only cares about walking around saying he's in charge. I feel like this issue could just be resolved with better leadership in command.
    It's a good point. However, if the Asst GM was to summon the tree "a little early" then I'd think that they would deserve what they got. I'm sure you, as many G.M's do, have a certain time in which the Guild Tree is summoned. If your example was to go ahead, and the Asst G.M was to summon the tree a little early, then they would be breaking one of the rules that had been previously set by the G.M.
    Yes, I agree that if the G.M is unable to get online for any reason, that they should hand over their leadership over to someone else temporarily. All in all, I do agree with this point. But, I still think allowing the Asst G.M's the right to upgrade the Guild wouldn't cause any harm. The tree may be something else to consider, following this point.

Leave a comment:

• Shayuu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by Blaiyn View Post
    Updating so that Asst Guild Masters could upgrade the Guild, AND summon the Guild Tree would really help. I've noticed that members tend to leave the Guild if the G.M is offline for a couple of hours, and the Guild doesn't receive any upgrades. It is the same for the Tree of Ancients. If the G.M isn't online, the Guild TOA cannot be summoned. If Asst G.M's could be able to summon the TOA, the problem wouldn't matter if the G.M wasn't actually online.

Basically, Asst G.M's, in my opinion, need more rights.

+1 since alot of lag and load issues have been happening , i think as assistant GM must have more rights since GM cant be online the whole time

i think its a good suggestion

Leave a comment:

• Czarcasm
    replied
    Also a GM on S73. Assistant GMs definitely need more rights.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by Imperias View Post
    Yup, but there's still the Guild Upgrade issue.
    same as tree, have and auto upgrade function set, as long as all Guild are in agreement - so when the upgrade cool down is finished, have it upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    both of those ideas have been suggested over and over again, but they still didnt implement anything

Leave a comment:

• Imperias
    replied
    Originally posted by ellislsd View Post
    or alternatively the Guild Master has the ability to set a specific time for the tree to auto spawn.
    Yup, but there's still the Guild Upgrade issue.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    or alternatively the Guild Master has the ability to set a specific time for the tree to auto spawn.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    As a g.m of my guild, i say this is a good idea.
    Even though I'm around during the setted tree timefor my guild,
    sometimes due of work and a real life, i can't be around always at that time.
    Wich tree will be belated and people will go offline if its not there.
    If an assistant could put it there anyway instead of waiting for me to return is just perfect

Leave a comment:

Working...
X