Asst Guild Master and Guild Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love to see the idea

or a section where a gm can give *** gm/ people specific tasks like: toa, DA, upgrading etc.

Comment

Apologies for bringing up this topic again, but I'd like to say that this is a brilliant idea. Although it's been suggested over and over in the past, I think of it as a good idea to keep repeating it simply as a hint or a tap on the shoulder. Whatever you like to call it.

If the Guild Master were able to access a panel which would then offer him/her the choice of appointing a certain Asst to summon the tree and upgrade the Guild, it would mean they would be able to take some time off without the constant worry of their members leaving due to their inactivity. Maybe the limit would be three, or two (Depending on how many Asst's a Guild Master has in his/her Guild), that way if one of the Asst's were absent for any reason, the same time as the Guild Master, then you would still have two Asst's to complete the task. Of course this option could be turned on and off in order to avoid any unnecessary conflict between members of the Guild. Develop it so any clashes would be avoided, and the idea could go down a treat.
      "Like every great leader that ever lived, I shall create acts in order of remembrance to those that died fighting for their superiors."

Welcome to my Dominion. May the element of Life devour your needs, and the element of Death conclude your life gracefully and without pain.

Comment

Originally posted by EmperorWraith View Post
        Apologies for bringing up this topic again, but I'd like to say that this is a brilliant idea. Although it's been suggested over and over in the past, I think of it as a good idea to keep repeating it simply as a hint or a tap on the shoulder. Whatever you like to call it.

If the Guild Master were able to access a panel which would then offer him/her the choice of appointing a certain Asst to summon the tree and upgrade the Guild, it would mean they would be able to take some time off without the constant worry of their members leaving due to their inactivity. Maybe the limit would be three, or two (Depending on how many Asst's a Guild Master has in his/her Guild), that way if one of the Asst's were absent for any reason, the same time as the Guild Master, then you would still have two Asst's to complete the task. Of course this option could be turned on and off in order to avoid any unnecessary conflict between members of the Guild. Develop it so any clashes would be avoided, and the idea could go down a treat.
        Yes. That's the reason Asst. Guild Masters can't do all the work unless via the direction of the guild master.

Comment

Working...
        X