No announcement yet.

Asst Guild Master and Guild Master

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about, The Guild Master has the option to decide which Assist. Can bring the tree in his abscence? This would have been a good feature added to the game to help the Guild Masters.

Comment

Asst guild masters and officers need more power

As the title say they need more power what's the purpose of promoting them and they can do nothing important like summon tree and divine alter. Also there should be some rewards for them as well because they help out but only guild master gets title and mount, btw I and guild master of legion from s 429

Comment

I'm not sure how to respond entirely, but I certainly agree that Asst GM's need more rights. Officers can keep the rights they have, because they are able to kick people and approve of their Guild applications. But Asst GM rights is another issue. They are next in line to keeping the Guild stable when the GM is offline. And let's face it, if you have an inactive GM, people are going to leave because the Guild won't get upgraded, nor will the tree be summoned. This will result in the death of the Guild. If Asst GM's could do both of these, then the members would be satisfied. Plus, it would mean the GM would be able to deal with real life issues without having to worry about his/her Guild going into a crisis due to their online activity.
        Death is living, for he is a figure of history.
        His ax lies beside him, a reminder of human mortality.
        He roams the street, stalking his victims endlessly.
        After he has finished punishing the humans for their deeds, and
        Finally concludes their lives, he stops and examines his list once again.

When History takes out its pen, it will be searching for known individuals who deserve a place in its book. Commit an act of valiance and you may find yourself on it.
        - Imperias.

Comment

snerispl twice

oops entered captcha in title xD
          S404 Jade River
          Wiseman
          Founder of Fairy Tail
          View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

yes, I also think that Asst. G M should be able to summon TOA
            S404 Jade River
            Wiseman
            Founder of Fairy Tail
            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

I agree with you, the Asst. Guild Masters need more rights, but it's the right of the Guild Master to control these rights. There should be a feature that the game should allow the Guild Master to select which Asst. Guild Master summons the tree in his abscence. That's the primary aim the Asst. are there to help the Guild Master.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
                I agree with you, the Asst. Guild Masters need more rights, but it's the right of the Guild Master to control these rights. There should be a feature that the game should allow the Guild Master to select which Asst. Guild Master summons the tree in his absence. That's the primary aim the Asst. are there to help the Guild Master.
                Really, that would be a great addition to add into the game.
                To Willow:
                Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Basically, G M's are expected to have no life outside of being on 365 days a year to summon the dang tree. I have spent the last 4 months having to schedule things around my guilds "ToA" or to rush home so that 100 people don't get upset, enough already, allow the assistant gms to summon the tree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope9211 View Post
                    Basically, G M's are expected to have no life outside of being on 365 days a year to summon the dang tree. I have spent the last 4 months having to schedule things around my guilds "ToA" or to rush home so that 100 people don't get upset, enough already, allow the assistant gms to summon the tree!!!

That would simply mean that every Asst. Guild Master can summon the guild tree to their will. It's either we get two alternatives. In My Server, I am the No.1 Guild Master. If I can't make it, I give it to one of my Asst. to do the work while I am off. Or if R2 would of allowed me to select which Asst. Guild Master, that would of been the best thing to have been implemented in the game. Assistance is not doing all the job of the master, it is to help the Master during his abscence of which he/she can only do this through his direction/permission. If Assistant Guild Masters could summon the tree, it therefor means that they are now Guild Master, because they are doing the work of the Guild Master. So I humbly suggest, if any Guild Master has something to do in real life or is just unavailable for the tree, there should be a feature that would allow the Guild Master to choose which Assistant Guild Master to bring the tree, that way is more polite and safer than having all the Assistant Guild Master do all the work.

Comment

Great ideas! It would be incredibly helpful for A.G.M. to be able to do ToA and guild upgrades in case of an absence of the G.M.

Comment

I really wish R2 would consider this idea and take it further. Creating a function, as suggested previously by Alberteiny that would allow the G.M to pass over the ability of summoning the tree, and possibly upgrade the Guild over to an A.G.M that they think would be suitable would solve pretty much every issue connected with the G.M's activity. It would also mean that the G.M could become absent and not have to worry about his/her entire Guild leaving just because they're not online for the tree, etc. I certainly agree with Alberteiny again over the issue in which Guild Master's would have to control the rights handed over to the A.G.M. They could add a function by every A.G.M in the guild, and offer a button that allows the G.M to select which A.G.M he/she wants to summon the tree in their absence. It would be the same procedure with the upgrading of the Guild.
                        Death is living, for he is a figure of history.
                        His ax lies beside him, a reminder of human mortality.
                        He roams the street, stalking his victims endlessly.
                        After he has finished punishing the humans for their deeds, and
                        Finally concludes their lives, he stops and examines his list once again.

When History takes out its pen, it will be searching for known individuals who deserve a place in its book. Commit an act of valiance and you may find yourself on it.
                        - Imperias.

Comment

Just logged in forum to suggest same!

Its really hard to be GM, need too much time, and its simply impossible GM to be always online. I am GM of my guild, but i am european who is playin in american server, so everyday Tree is at 02:30 am local time for me and its very big pain in the аss to be online day after day. Yes ofc i can resign as GM, but the problem is that noone from real active guildies dont want to be new GM. In last 3 months we did 4 or 5 votes for new GM and everytime was same - my guildies voted for me and i won every elections with over 90%... So i dont want to abondon my guild, but rly will appreciate some help for my assitents, so please R2 make that to happen.
                          BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Agreed. I can't see what is the pointof Assistant GMs if they can't even summon the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAlSER View Post
                              Agreed. I can't see what is the pointof Assistant GMs if they can't even summon the tree.
                              Holy, I never thought I'd live to see the day someone would finally come out with this! Exactly! I, as an Asst G.M of my Guild, really want this idea to go further because I'm part of a Guild in which the G.M can't always be online to summon the Tree of Ancients. In the end, the G.M usually passes over his title to me temporarily just so I can do that and keep the members happy. However, it also requires me staying online until late just so I can hand back the G.M title over when the G.M next comes online. Personally, it's a pain in the ***! If I could summon the tree, and be able to maintain my position within the Guild, it would save me so many problems as well as the G.M
                              To Willow:
                              Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

Giving the G.M. the ability to appoint an A.G.M. the ability to do upgrades and summon T.O.A. is a great idea. Perhaps make it an option that can be turned on and off (like check box) but limit how many may be granted these abilities - which would probably be good to only allow for one A.G.M. at any given time but it doesn't actually limit which A.G.M. can be appointed. The assigned person could be rotated if need be.

Comment

Working...
                                X