help your friends in partys and get 5 crypt tokens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help your friends in partys and get 5 crypt tokens

like for play wartune You need of other players helps you and there is many people who don t wants help nobody even people from guild i think you need gives something to people who helps so they have wish of help

Maybe it's time to reconsider, whether you're on the right server and right guild.
    Change guild first and if it won't work then server. Because R2games won't change anything...

Comment

really peter? or are you choosing not to see what has been changed?

IIRC there was a patch released this week. Have you not played this week?
      Maybe login.

Maybe there arent a lot of HUGE change, but there is change.

I agree there could be more change.
      Kabam S76 west

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielagain View Post
        like for play wartune You need of other players helps you and there is many people who don t wants help nobody even people from guild i think you need gives something to people who helps so they have wish of help
        Why should people get anything for helping, then its not a incentive to be helpfull as the game is meant to be, but now something people do just to get something from it, instead of thinking they help their guild grow and help the game grow they think WHAT can i gain and get who cares about the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
          Why should people get anything for helping, then its not a incentive to be helpfull as the game is meant to be, but now something people do just to get something from it, instead of thinking they help their guild grow and help the game grow they think WHAT can i gain and get who cares about the rest.
          This game is designed for the strong to prey on the weak, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
          X