Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum-er's Choice: Greatest player in R2 Wartune (Round 2 voting)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey pat not only S130 ... but S133 too

(2) vote to Patryn
    Warem S133 Esterwyn Top Knight Guild theraven

Comment

• (2) vote to Patryn

Comment

• (1) vote to Malleus
        (1) vote to Athena

Comment

• (2) votes to Patryn

Comment

• Current Leadership Board
            42 votes to Patryn
            32 votes to Kessar
            14 votes to Malleus
            14 votes to Athena
            11 votes to Redoga
            8 votes to Zebq
            4 votes to Darkst0rm
            3 votes to soloist

Forum-ers who have voted
            White.pt
            Kingryan
            -DarkSt0rm-
            FarrelBrown
            Lord44
            MikasaxEren
            CrypticMystic
            BuxomWench
            Joffster68
            R23341675
            R22964223
            daunapu
            WWELegendaryFan
            Hot Shot
            rafsunjanyrafi
            deathstalk3r
            Pollgara
            chrisarnold94
            shahriar296
            final_option
            R23665931
            TheVictorious
            Asceti
            ..PCZ..
            Mugetsu110
            winlord
            Face-Star
            R25219185
            R28487875
            R223246294
            S44-ZEREF
            Missmagic-s119
            xxCorxx
            PunkPetal
            R233787790
            Librator_
            zelbreck
            thegoldgun68
            lBJMlMaestro
            BAMFPrince
            warty2013
            SquishyFoxy
            GandalfGrey
            laba-laba
            K-leelou
            You_Die
            R231751290
            chillzzz
            RedemptionS42
            Deeelinquent
            Reylinna
            xCleavage
            PrinceRpf
            FinalHC
            Cardiff1980
            AeonS3
            lazurite
            R22958483
            R28451669
            iron3y3d
            RibTickler
            R28683473
            matty9818
            Vindicator_S001
            R28681959

Forum-ers who tried to cheat and got their votes removed
            qiyun

All valid votes up to this post have been counted.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

• (2) votes to Athena

Comment

• Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                Spam for them votes . Also condor are u this bord u need to do something like this to get people arguing?
                "Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. "
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• 20 hours and 13 minutes to the end of Voting for Round 2.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    huh?wut you talking about?i am voting for zebq cause i like his name and i love how he comes back and the english wartune is crying from him again xd (me crying too no more tok nm -_-) and and no i dont admire him lol oh and also about iggy being helpful im sure you didnt play in same server as hi mcause if you did you would realise he didnt help as much as he sayd -_- oh and you put that signature yet you go judging me on whom i vote?lolz
                    about wartune crying for him ,, do u mean u ? and some how i see that no matter what u will always complain about cashers and still lick them but the thing is am not judging but only giving u a tip ,, mann wt f!! u always demote non cashers and that make me feel to kick your a ss

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      about wartune crying for him ,, do u mean u ? and some how i see that no matter what u will always complain about cashers and still lick them but the thing is am not judging but only giving u a tip ,, mann wt f!! u always demote non cashers and that make me feel to kick your a ss
                      *** you talking about?i complain when things are all about money not about cashers...i lick them?*** you talking about?i dont lick anyone yeah tip sure it is,demote not cashers?tell me when we were promoted?

Comment

• dont ♥ expect this for god sake money pit game to promote u , the promotion comes with in our selves and your lack of confidence is killing thats what i meant so if u demote your self what do u expect others to do??

and by the way this strange patryn army is really populating the forum like hell we need more space to breathe pls
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 04-13-2014, 05:59 AM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                          dont fa cking expect this for god sake money pit game to promote u , the promotion comes with in our selves and your lack of confidence is killing thats what i meant so if u demote your self what do u expect others to do??
                          i demote non-cashers...now you say non-cashers were never promoted arent you going against your own words?lack of confidence?i have confidence in whats possible not whats impossible and sry but im not demoting myself gee you keep goign against your own words

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110
                            and by the way this strange patryn army is really populating the forum like hell we need more space to breathe pls
                            Haha. Mugetsu,we are not his army but ppl who noe of him, noe him, of wat he does, of wat he has accomplished & many are beneficiary of his vast knowledge of how to get ahead in this game.
                            Whilst most might not have even spoken to him directly but nonetheless benefited from knowledge passed down.

There is a Chinese saying that the Kungfu master would hold back 10% of wat he knows in order that no disciple can surpass him.
                            Well, in my personal capacity, i can say that Patryn makes a bad Kungfu master. He reveals "trade secrets" & he is known never to pass
                            negative remarks unless u push him too far,which is very rare. It takes alot to rile him good & proper. Anyone can approach him if they would only try.
                            After all, he groomed a nobody like me.

Having said this I must make a stand that our vote for Patryn doesnt mean tt there isnt any other great fellas in our server.
                            Like i said before, greatness isnt measured with just a ruler. Cheers & stop trying to demoralise others. Take it in good fun & lets all just have a

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIUS TIME^^

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              i demote non-cashers...now you say non-cashers were never promoted arent you going against your own words?lack of confidence?i have confidence in whats possible not whats impossible and sry but im not demoting myself gee you keep goign against your own words
                              omg! do u have empty brain or what ,, there are many non cashers in this game and feel proud just feel that too for gods sake dont complain about ppl who spend,, complain about yourself for ♥ around and not planning for your toon they just do what they like and its non of your business

i wish u just focus on u instead of going to every server and complaining ♥
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-13-2014, 06:01 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Originally posted by xxCorxx View Post
                                Haha. Mugetsu,we are not his army but ppl who noe of him, noe him, of wat he does, of wat he has accomplished & many are beneficiary of his vast knowledge of how to get ahead in this game.
                                Whilst most might not have even spoken to him directly but nonetheless benefited from knowledge passed down.

There is a Chinese saying that the Kungfu master would hold back 10% of wat he knows in order that no disciple can surpass him.
                                Well, in my personal capacity, i can say that Patryn makes a bad Kungfu master. He reveals "trade secrets" & he is known never to pass
                                negative remarks unless u push him too far,which is very rare. It takes alot to rile him good & proper. Anyone can approach him if they would only try.
                                After all, he groomed a nobody like me.

Having said this I must make a stand that our vote for Patryn doesnt mean tt there isnt any other great fellas in our server.
                                Like i said before, greatness isnt measured with just a ruler. Cheers & stop trying to demoralise others. Take it in good fun & lets all just have a

SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIUS TIME^^
                                i got nothing against patryn's voters nor himself am just suprised that he got lots of fellas in his server which is actually not bad

nice server u got and a very good leader

Comment

Working...
                                X