Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue glow after you do lunatic fire with certain clothes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue glow after you do lunatic fire with certain clothes?

Hey all. I noticed that when I use Classical Pieces or Luxurious Garments (both marked as D in dressing room) I get a blue glow when I do lunatic fire. For knights, this happens when they use same clothes and do enhanced delphic. Anybody notice this? Whats up with that?

What do other clothes do?

Must of happened while i was in spire with some1 else, i thought i was seeing stuff

but this must be a new special effect they recently added
    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

I didn't know it was from the clothes... I will try using other clothes in wb and try doing EDD if it still triggers..
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue aura.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	1685366

Comment

i seen this today
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Yea I was wondering if people saw this on different clothes, slash what do the letters on clothes mean?

Comment

I thought it was due to battle guardian, like a critical hit of extra effectiveness. Now that you mention it though, I did see the effect on a knight running lux garments. Huh, will have to play with my outfits now. I thought it was neat, would love to be able to see it on myself regularly!

Comment

Czar, the theory about clothes is now wrong...

I did try changing my clothes to angelic garment set (weapon, cloth and head), and NO blue aura appeared when I used EDD at wb.

Meanwhile, because my computer is laggy, after wb, I instead did spire (because there was an immediate invite), instead of saving my screenshot (of NO blue aura) to Paint, to post again in this thread.

One of my knight teammate was wearing a Angelic garment cloth (cloth only), and used EDD, and he got blue aura:

Name:	blue aura 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1685368

Sorry, I wasn't able to save the screenshot of mine with angelic garments with no blue aura... it was replaced by this image...

Personally, I want to know when this blue aura triggers... I thought I am the only one seeing it, but others can see it too, and it looks cool.

Comment

King, thats because your knight teammate was using those mini wings, which are also marked D in dressing room. Therefore, my theory about D clothes doing the blue aura still stands.

I've done a few tests with other clothes and it seems only D clothes (including wings) do this effect. Would be cool to have other people find combos

Comment

Guess it's safe to see we all need the D.

Name:	Screenshot_10.jpg
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1685369

Name:	Screenshot_11.jpg
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	1685370

I don't like how lux garments look, at all. I'm going to have to get over that though, because the blue aura is really neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarcasm View Post
                    King, thats because your knight teammate was using those mini wings, which are also marked D in dressing room. Therefore, my theory about D clothes doing the blue aura still stands.

I've done a few tests with other clothes and it seems only D clothes (including wings) do this effect. Would be cool to have other people find combos
                    You may be right, what about the weapon? My weapon is class A... His weapon is also class A... Maybe the aura works on class A only?

Comment

This is how I roll nowadays. The guitar isn't so bad, much better than the lux garments. Wish I had those wings!

EDIT: oops wrong pic. let me figure this out....

EDIT 2: Doesn't let me upload my screen shot. I use classical pieces, which is the D weapon cloaking. Much better than lux garments
                      Last edited by Czarcasm; 04-12-2014, 01:12 AM.

Comment

I don't have classical weapon...not that I can imagine an outfit that would work with it though. I think this works for the ugly red lux clothing though. Better than the rags they call red n' purple.

Name:	Screenshot_12.jpg
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	1685371
                        Awesome? No. Passable? Subject to opinion, to me though it'll work for that neat glow. Lucky for Archers we get it on Lunatic...which we use any time there're more than one mob...meaning a lot. I'm curious what the mage secret spell is.

As for the wings...no thanks. My wings give stats, wouldn't swap that out for an aesthetic (awesome though it is).

EDIT: Though there's no single pic I can take to prove it, I just tried lunatic with the proper clothing (lux for me) but hidden, and I got no glow. That's to bad, can't hide the D quality (as far as appearance) clothing and still get the aura. Guess there had to be a trade-off somewhere xD.
                        Last edited by White.pt; 04-12-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Name:	set up nomad.gif
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	1685372

This is my set up. I'm pretty happy with the look.

Comment

Yeah, still looks a little out of place, though not moreso than my fish lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Czarcasm View Post

its not cause of mini wings got a friend who is not using mini-wings and still sparkles while using luna fire

Comment

Working...
                              X