Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue glow after you do lunatic fire with certain clothes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    its not cause of mini wings got a friend who is not using mini-wings and still sparkles while using luna fire
    If you read what I wrote, I didn't say it was because of mini wings, it's because mini wings are Class D clothes. Class D clothes, apparently, do the blue glow.

Comment

I tried this also.
      Changed my weapon to D type and i got the aura.
      I think you need to have any type of D clothes equiped on you.
      SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by Czarcasm View Post
        If you read what I wrote, I didn't say it was because of mini wings, it's because mini wings are Class D clothes. Class D clothes, apparently, do the blue glow.
        he didnt have d clothes either thou

Comment

he didnt have d clothes either thou
          Got pics??

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
            Got pics??
            sure,next time i meet him in bg again

Comment

I got that when i do meteoric destroyer.

Pic: Click image for larger version

Name:	d.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1685374
              Server - 138- Falledge
              Guild - THE*CHOSEN
              Class - Mage
              Name - BigBadGirl
              Level - 70

Comment

maybe it's when a talent activated?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  maybe it's when a talent activated?
                  nah even those udner lv 50 get this might really be that with D clothing type and since not all skills glow all the time for example my md didnt glow once next time it did,no mod can check for this?

Comment

nah even those udner lv 50 get this might really be that with D clothing type and since not all skills glow all the time for example my md didnt glow once next time it did,no mod can check for this?
                    well, its only my speculation because the similarities between EDD, LF, and MD is they have a cd reduction talent.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      well, its only my speculation because the similarities between EDD, LF, and MD is they have a cd reduction talent.
                      Why is WW and Incendiary shot have NO blue aura even though they had cd reduction talent?

By the way, I confirmed thst having a D-class clothing will make you have that aura... Too bad there are only 2 D-class clothe: Classical Piece for weapon and Luxurious Garments for body cloth

Comment

OMG ! OMG! i gotta try my D class clothing i got only one D class cloth only

but oh well i better show off with my awesome clothing cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          Why is WW and Incendiary shot have NO blue aura even though they had cd reduction talent?
                          idk, i only stated my speculation. In case you dont know what a speculation is, it means the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Comment

I dont have the meteor talent, and it has the blue glow with meteor when I use the "D" weapon.
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

can warriors and mage glow?

Comment

Originally posted by R28006787 View Post
                                can warriors and mage glow?
                                mages only with md thou i dont have DHT so cant idk about that

Comment

Working...
                                X