Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wow!! 6 bound balens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!! 6 bound balens!

Thank you Wartune for removing 2 bb and replacing it with 6 bb.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6 balens guild blessing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1748399

actually, they still have the 2 bb. but yeah, its nice to have the 6 bb prize.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i got that 6 times in 30 spins, i thought they removed the the 2's and 4's
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        i got that 6 times in 30 spins, i thought they removed the the 2's and 4's
        damn, it seems i have a very low luck. i even get lvl 6 luck stones from LLNM mystery box today. never had one before patch...
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          damn, it seems i have a very low luck. i even get lvl 6 luck stones from LLNM mystery box today. never had one before patch...
          Nah, I've gotten level 6 luck stones once or twice in ll nm before the patch. Just rare is all.

Comment

i got 6 BBs twice from 30 spins. heh heh
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

I had 10 bb dropped yesterday, there could be higher
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I don't pay enough attention and click too fast. Hope this is enough to confirm that 10 bb exists as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10bb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.9 KB
ID:	1685376

Comment

I got 8 BB few times, as we can see some guys are lucky to got even 10. But its all about luck. Have 3 accs and in most cases i get 2 or 4 as usual.
                  BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Working...
                  X