No announcement yet.

Treasure map question -- where to dig?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure map question -- where to dig?

Just finished treasure map, quite confused. Wonder if there is a thorough guide to it.

The one who starts the map can choose to dig anywhere and still get the reward after the fight. So will it be better to dig at the marked spot from the map?

Sometimes it says something like one player distracted guards or came across thief and started battle. Still we get rewards after it. Will the rewards be any different in this case?

Originally posted by matyre View Post
    Just finished treasure map, quite confused. Wonder if there is a thorough guide to it.

The one who starts the map can choose to dig anywhere and still get the reward after the fight. So will it be better to dig at the marked spot from the map?

Sometimes it says something like one player distracted guards or came across thief and started battle. Still we get rewards after it. Will the rewards be any different in this case?
    afaik, if you dig at right spot, you wont be asked to spend 10 balens to dig, straight jumped into the fight. i could be wrong tho.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I think there are spots in cloud city and sylph atoll that work for any color map, though honestly I'm not sure. When I did an orange map yesterday (was on atoll) and I pulled it up in my inventory, it had a big red ! on the map in my inventory, when I was standing in the spot it asked me to. However, when I did another map later that day, I just double clicked it over that spot near the market. It didn't have an exclamation mark on the map in my inventory, but it still worked. Not entirely sure if working as intended or not though.

Comment

If you caught a thief, you are lucky, cause you will get more rewards... If you just offended the guards, you will just get the normal rewards

Comment

Working...
        X