Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Warrior's Mark - Mod Replied.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Warrior's Mark - Mod Replied.

    we not get after merger. hehehe, will be nice for under 1k point. will be posible get to if we fix...

  • #2
    add pvp points to!!!!

    u changed to 15 attempts /day and i seee u give duble insignia but no pvp point pls fix it and give pvp points to some players cant do bg all time to get pvp point its faster arena thnx alot

    Comment


    • #3
      You'll need to submit a ticket about this.

      Once you have done so, please either PM me or post here. Thankyou
      | GNUTerryPrachett |

      | |
      | | | |

      Comment


      • #4
        TheGuardingDark 4 president
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          TheGuardingDark 4 president
          There are many who would disagree with you.

          ...

          Myself included.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

          | |
          | | | |

          Comment


          • #6
            yesterday i had 2500 cross points and after i refresh the game i had 250 pts whenre did rest 2000 points gone?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              You'll need to submit a ticket about this.

              Once you have done so, please either PM me or post here. Thankyou
              Ok so it means that the pvp points were meant to be doubled too? Like the insignias?
              Redemption

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                Ok so it means that the pvp points were meant to be doubled too? Like the insignias?
                they dont need to be dubbled can still make over 1k points a week from just arenas but ill take all the exstra honour im gaining in bgs from all the weaker players im suddenly finding in bgs

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by t0x1cBG View Post
                  yesterday i had 2500 cross points and after i refresh the game i had 250 pts whenre did rest 2000 points gone?
                  After they applied daylight savings fix, rewards got shifted by a day. Points will have reset but you should get the chests tomorrow, calculated from last weeks score.
                  Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                    they dont need to be dubbled can still make over 1k points a week from just arenas but ill take all the exstra honour im gaining in bgs from all the weaker players im suddenly finding in bgs
                    Yeah well its not what I asked. I dont need honour or insignias was only doing 3 days of GA each week to get the 1k pvp points needed. With the decreased amount of attempts per day it seems I will have to do 5 days of GA instead of 3 which really sucks.... and no before anyone say anything about bg I dont do bg wrong time of the day for me.
                    So will ask again, was the amount of pvp points meant to be increased as well like the insingias or not?
                    Redemption

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                      Yeah well its not what I asked. I dont need honour or insignias was only doing 3 days of GA each week to get the 1k pvp points needed. With the decreased amount of attempts per day it seems I will have to do 5 days of GA instead of 3 which really sucks.... and no before anyone say anything about bg I dont do bg wrong time of the day for me.
                      So will ask again, was the amount of pvp points meant to be increased as well like the insingias or not?
                      I do agree with the befor 3 to 5 days full 30 attempts to get the 1000 points.
                      I am relative weak in arena with my lvl 64 and only 69k br in arena, so now i still win like before in the same radio 1 out of 5 - what makes for me 3 wins a day = 45 points and 12 looses 60 points in total 105 points a day!
                      I can not see how i should get over 1000 points a week unless i go berserk on smaller and newer players in bg.
                      But this is something what i will not do since i remember to well how it where feeling when i where the absolute new one in 56-64 bg,

                      And somehow i dit get last 2 days no points in bg neither and i walk t out every time with 3 kills at least but not 1 cs pvp point so sunday evening doing 2 days all arena and bg i got only 205 points !
                      For me Arena becomes absolute worth less and i stop doing it all together, since i cant get the Warriors mark no use 195 insignia from 15 fights are not worth the trouble!
                      And i think lots of players will to the same so soon arena will be death!
                      “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

                      "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                      George Orwell

                      “Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein


                      Latest Server
                      S416 - Whispering Hills
                      Wittekind

                      And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                        Ok so it means that the pvp points were meant to be doubled too? Like the insignias?
                        Originally posted by RedemptionS42 View Post
                        Yeah well its not what I asked. I dont need honour or insignias was only doing 3 days of GA each week to get the 1k pvp points needed. With the decreased amount of attempts per day it seems I will have to do 5 days of GA instead of 3 which really sucks.... and no before anyone say anything about bg I dont do bg wrong time of the day for me.
                        So will ask again, was the amount of pvp points meant to be increased as well like the insingias or not?
                        I don't know. I didn't say that.

                        As I read it: The OP's server got merged and as a result their weekly PvP points have been reset early and thus they now can't get the weekly reward.

                        They need to submit a ticket about that.
                        | GNUTerryPrachett |

                        | |
                        | | | |

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X