Save the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save the game

Please do something for people... a lot of players leaved the game... this patch was the limited... tok now with 100k br(200k+ astral value) + warrior call we can't kill tok hard...(at 74 lvl with full legendary all team need to make tok normal....) ...i wait until new event if nothing change i am next player what leave i can't do something more with 20$ balens every month... Stop make new mision ,we aren't at work ... and just improve what you have... i did with Iceade tok hard and for him was hard to kill... good point with spire help but stop make other mision... We can't improve without balens so people or use more balens or leave... we haven't other choice

Maybe you can find some other games to play?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

find top players guys whos can help

Comment

Iceade is rank 3 class war(166k+ br) ....so if for him is hard at tok hard... but for me...

Comment

I have no hard time to beat TOK Hard is just Stun them them has no Holy Seal Levl in TOK.

Comment

Originally posted by alexu21 View Post
            Please do something for people... a lot of players leaved the game... this patch was the limited... tok now with 100k br(200k+ astral value) + warrior call we can't kill tok hard...(at 74 lvl with full legendary all team need to make tok normal....) ...i wait until new event if nothing change i am next player what leave i can't do something more with 20$ balens every month... Stop make new mision ,we aren't at work ... and just improve what you have... i did with Iceade tok hard and for him was hard to kill... good point with spire help but stop make other mision... We can't improve without balens so people or use more balens or leave... we haven't other choice
            yes because 1 strong player against 4 strong players = easy win

Comment

Working...
            X