Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 Million Exp in a day? (Bug or Hack or Legit?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Million Exp in a day? (Bug or Hack or Legit?)

Screenshot attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scrshot.png
Views:	1
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	1732443

So, a simple calculation: around 60 mill exp is required to reach lvl 45, if he can gain 16 mill a day, he'll reach lvl 45 in 4 days? Seems legit?

Server: Bretheran Abyss
    Last edited by R22311711; 09-19-2012, 05:30 AM.

thats hack i bet the guy is naked with no astrals.

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is now being investigated.

Comment

hes totally legit bro those type of people are the ones who are the kind who only comes once every 10 years.

Comment

yeah that looks like a hack there is a bug were sometimes ranks don't update daily even though they say they did and will update the next day making it look like a huge number like the other day it looked like I gain 11 million exp in a day when infact that was 2 days worth of exp and there were others showing 10 million exp but by that screen shot looking at the other ranks he is the only one over 10 million exp so that can't be the rank bug.

Comment

You can get hundreds of millions of exp in one day by planting exp seeds and speeding them up with balens. This would cost a ton of real life money though.

Comment

Even with that, it is impossible. You can only speed up your plants production by 50%, and that's it. So 4 hours seed will become 2 hours and no further speed up is allowed. Trust me, I tried. :P

Comment

Can't you speed them up multiple times? Maybe he upgraded his farm way up too? Who knows. Let them investigate before you speculate.
                Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

Originally posted by Cerden View Post
                  Can't you speed them up multiple times? Maybe he upgraded his farm way up too? Who knows. Let them investigate before you speculate.
                  Nope, just once. Second time tells you you've already done that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X