Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enable 'Report Post' Button.

As the thread says,

The forum is already full of useless and spam post, where every thread always get out of the topic and mostly nonsense, even with topic that has nothing to do with the game, and this is not only happening in Wartune Section Forum & Sub-forums, its everywhere.

People seem to be interested in spamming the forums without even reading the thread title, just to leave a message which makes the new readers confused since they can't find what they were looking for.

It's just too easy to add it, and this is a vBulletin forum, much easier. ( vb admincp )
    Just need to make a new private section like those the staff already have and are only seen by them.
    If it's hard to be handled by mods, at least could be enabled here or those sections that are the most active.
    Also the "Reported Posts" section must be supervised by mods and also could keep an eye in everyforum that has this system to avoid the spam.

I think we are already bored seeing the same and repetitive posts in every thread.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

This situation occurs in pretty much every thread posted, and I'm sure many people share your views about it. I know I certainly do. It's certainly an idea that should be considered.
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

such a great idea
      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Why can i only reply to threads?
        Kabam S76 west

Comment

+1 to this. most of the forums i visited has this feature, but weirdly this forum has none.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How do we prevent this feature from being abused? I envision it being used by people who don't like someone. Imagine someone going through and reporting every post one person made. I can also see it being used by people who don't want opposition to their ideas. We'd be swamped going through reported posts to the point where we wouldn't have time to actually read the threads and make sure your issues are properly reported. The delay in getting to posts would result in players reporting posts just to get our attention called to them.

Trust me, it has been a topic we've discussed, we just don't see it working out the way it should. In the meantime, if you feel a thread is getting out of hand, please send a link of the thread to a moderator- it's what we are here for.

Originally posted by KabamQT View Post
            Why can i only reply to threads?
            Please make sure you're not trying to post a new thread in the News & Events section. You need to click on a sub forum to post a new thread.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              How do we prevent this feature from being abused? I envision it being used by people who don't like someone. Imagine someone going through and reporting every post one person made. I can also see it being used by people who don't want opposition to their ideas. We'd be swamped going through reported posts to the point where we wouldn't have time to actually read the threads and make sure your issues are properly reported. The delay in getting to posts would result in players reporting posts just to get our attention called to them.

Trust me, it has been a topic we've discussed, we just don't see it working out the way it should. In the meantime, if you feel a thread is getting out of hand, please send a link of the thread to a moderator- it's what we are here for.

Please make sure you're not trying to post a new thread in the News & Events section. You need to click on a sub forum to post a new thread.
              As far as I know and have been working with vBulletin from a long time, I know it is not that easy, BUT, here is the solution.

- Better Forum Rules.
              - Better Moderation System.
              - Enable / Use Infraction - Warning System.
              - Add forum features that allows you to prevent bots such as smart Captcha when registering.
              -Etc etc etc.

I could provide a long list of ideas that can make this forum clean and nice for all of us.

BTW: All ideas that are able to be done, of course.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
              X