Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena Reward : X2 for insigna, why not for PvP point too ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena Reward : X2 for insigna, why not for PvP point too ?

that would save a lot of time
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Winning two matches is harder than losing two.
    Plus, PvP points give you items if you get 1000, insignia isn't as rewardable.

Giving the extra PvP points would be overpowered in a sense.

Comment

You didnt really understand ArchersCheat.

The attempts were reduced to 15, when it was 30 and used to give 15 cross server pvp points if im not mistaken.
      Now, Its 15 attempts and the cross server pvp points should have been increased x2 as the rewards, since its harder to get the enough points,
      This means more people will be having hard time in BG just to get 1k points.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I agree with this, the pvp points should also be doubled too. LOL what about this? "Winning two matches is harder than losing two." Doesn't make sense if you meet mismatches on GA, I don't think you can say this again. If you lose just 1 now it equals 2 lose to GA system before. So you are like lost on 2 fight worth of pvp points. Today, we face mismatches of levels 60+ when our team are just 55-59, we fight HS using guys (and yes we are stunned so we lost), 3 times (like 6 times lost base on GA before) so it equals lost of 45 pvp points now and 135 pvp points to GA system before. Losing 45 pvp points with current GA pvp points system is a lot now especially those who are already lord divine who are not doing BG that much. Besides, why lower the pvp points, can't just remain it as it is by making it double just like how insignia are given?

For clarification to those who just can't get it:
        BEFORE:
        30 GA att = 15 insig, 15 pvp points (win), 5 insig (lose)
        Ex. 20/30 wins give 300 insig, 300 pvp points; the rest 50 insig. Still 300 pvp points per day.

NOW:
        15 GA att = 30 insig, 15 pvp points (win), 10 insig (lose)
        Ex. 10/15 wins give 300 insig, 150 pvp points; the rest 50 insig. Only 150 pvp points per day.

We can see that while insig is still the way it is, pvp points however is halved. ** for me honestly. Goodluck to those who are already lord divine who still need to do BG for the purpose of getting the rest of the decreased pvp points, hope no one farm you to lose -400 in bg. Or better yet, do full arena everyday and hope a lot of wins.
        Last edited by ReyGrimz; 04-13-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReyGrimz View Post
          I agree with this, the pvp points should also be doubled too. LOL what about this? "Winning two matches is harder than losing two." Doesn't make sense if you meet mismatches on GA, I don't think you can say this again. If you lose just 1 now it equals 2 lose to GA system before. So you are like lost on 2 fight worth of pvp points. Today, we face mismatches of levels 60+ when our team are just 55-59, we fight HS using guys (and yes we are stunned so we lost), 3 times (like 6 times lost base on GA before) so it equals lost of 45 pvp points now and 135 pvp points to GA system before. Losing 45 pvp points with current GA pvp points system is a lot now especially those who are already lord divine who are not doing BG that much. Besides, why lower the pvp points, can't just remain it as it is by making it double just like how insignia are given?

For clarification to those who just can't get it:
          BEFORE:
          30 GA att = 15 insig, 15 pvp points (win), 5 insig (lose)
          Ex. 20/30 wins give 300 insig, 300 pvp points; the rest 50 insig. Still 300 pvp points per day.

NOW:
          15 GA att = 30 insig, 15 pvp points (win), 10 insig (lose)
          Ex. 10/15 wins give 300 insig, 150 pvp points; the rest 50 insig. Only 150 pvp points per day.

We can see that while insig is still the way it is, pvp points however is halved. ** for me honestly. Goodluck to those who are already lord divine who still need to do BG for the purpose of getting the rest of the decreased pvp points, hope no one farm you to lose -400 in bg. Or better yet, do full arena everyday and hope a lot of wins.
          If you had 4 cards from multiplayer arena you will see another bad thing about this... Before patch i recieved 90 insigna from that because i recieve 3 insigna every round... now i recieve only 45 insigna from all rounds

Comment

yeah, Its really strange, I think they just forgot this, another issue in AP, you will get in recovery system another 15 even if you finished full 15 runs, because its still count that you need 30 attempts to do.
            IGN: TheVictor
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S19 - Desert Curses
            Class: Mage - level 80
            In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Hi,im coming from Armorgames Wartune S5 Europe.I want to say that is better to do x2 cross server rewards in arena,cause if server match you like today 5 times with 55+ (we are 45+ team) we cant get good rewards from these 15 attemps ...
              Sorry for my bad english
              Cheers,Radi

Comment

Working...
              X