Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
    Oh but your not gonna be OP at begining! Your Patk isnt going to be the best and your PDEF isnt going to be the best and you HP isnt going to be the best and your Matk isnt going to be the best!!!!!!

NERF SISSORS, ROCK IS FINE, LOVE PAPER<3
    I don't need high Patk to murder people

Reflect (625)
    Shield
    Survive 60 seconds
    Lv 3 Intercept for 5.4k HP Base hit
    Reflect for 970 dmg (1500 at lv 50)
    If person isn't dead, clean up with Thrasher

Angels work best for this build... sortof kinda regret going knights =P

Comment

my sugestion for those that chose to blame the game instead of themselves is quit chosing knights and go for one of the easyer classes like the mages or archers.
      sigh... every class is not easier to play. like u said it depen on ur build n ur effort. (n ur money).
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post

Fith is my knight stats at lvl 41:
        (not all gears max enchant,nor all gear max gemed)

Patack : 4413
        Pdef : 4056
        Mdef : 3062
        Matack : 164(for the noobs in knight build get the intelect guild skill because it adds more Mdef to your knight)
        Critical : 244
        Block : 903
        HP : 13986

those are my current stats and im on the 70/80 duel rank

quit chosing knights and go for one of the easyer classes like the mages or archers.

Fact is,and it was pointed out here more then once and trust me,it IS NOT only after lvl 50+,that a knight power start to be seen.

i faced the top archer of my server a couple of days ago in battleground,and none were wearing buffs,and im talking of a very powerfull archer.
        took him 5 turns to kill me,thats the archer that is always on top on world boss,thats the one on top of ranks,and he is 6 lvls higher then me,spend on his archer thousands of dollars,has his gear all gemed and buffed and enchanted,and still to a punny lvl 41 that all he ever spent on game was getting a vip and the initial bonus with 5 bucks(initial bonus that none of those jewels exist since i recycle them and never used them cuz i find them pretty much useless and missleading).

so you have a knight that spend only on vip and + 5 bucks against an archer that spend vip + countless of thousands more.

thats,using a theological example,placing David against Goliath...

and i think all know what was Goliath end lol XD

you chose a knight learn how to play with it or quit it and go for a easyer class.
        My knight is lvl 40, some stats are about the same, most are higher.... no money spent on sockets and gems....

First off, do not tell knights with a problem to play an "easier" class. mages and archers are dps classes, while knights are not.. In a game where each class is suppose to be even, knights fall short. That is great your rank 70 and win some duel, but I am rank 1-10, and I will tell you, knights ARE gimped. People kick me out of void groups because I am a knight, in favor of another mage or archer. THAT is pathetic. I am top 10 for **** sake. Dont even tell me there is not a problem.

You say that your top archer is rank 1 in arena dn world boss. Well guess what noob, Ill bet you dollars to donuts its the same thing on every server. There IS a problem. And it needs to be acknowledged by R2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          My knight is lvl 40, some stats are about the same, most are higher.... no money spent on sockets and gems....

First off, do not tell knights with a problem to play an "easier" class. mages and archers are dps classes, while knights are not.. In a game where each class is suppose to be even, knights fall short. That is great your rank 70 and win some duel, but I am rank 1-10, and I will tell you, knights ARE gimped. People kick me out of void groups because I am a knight, in favor of another mage or archer. THAT is pathetic. I am top 10 for **** sake. Dont even tell me there is not a problem.

You say that your top archer is rank 1 in arena dn world boss. Well guess what noob, Ill bet you dollars to donuts its the same thing on every server. There IS a problem. And it needs to be acknowledged by R2 games.
          Tell me more about how you are lvl 50-60
          Also, my server Rank 1 = mage
          I guess you never did read anything about knights being something called tanks.

TANK : (n) To be able to take vasts amount of damage in support of other squishier characters.
          sorry bro. Your not damage, you never will be. Don't pick a tank and then expect to dish out damage. Its stupid. And childish to whine about it.
          Last edited by zhadowwulff; 09-19-2012, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
            FD was made for knights mainly altought mages can use it,and it sucks with archers.

basicaly FD will give to the knight something similar to what the archers have in their atack ability

FD and was tried by a knight on my server altought he doesnt play anymore due to RL problems,FD is a passive skill that will allow the knight,based on his critical + atack base damage to do something similar to the archer,giving the knight the chance of altought not constant critical hits,giving 1 critical hit or 1 normal/skill atack 3x above his normal critical damage/atack damage
            basicaly if your normal critical/atack hit is lets say 5000,the FD if activates will add 1000 per lvl of the astral(all depends of your mixture between atack+crit).

his results were nice,since he was being able everytime it activated to give criticals of 8k+ and normal atacks/skill atacks of 5k/6k(depending of the skill used)
            Actually floating damage decreases the minimum damage and increases maximum damage.. >.>
            For example, if you normally do 2000-3000 damage, you may do 1000-4000. (Keep in mind the numbers just for clarification)
            The number it scales depends on the level and percentage of the astral.
            Wartune:
            Server: [S3]Worg Lair
            Name: Cashmere
            Guild: Kingdom

My
            My

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
              Tell me more about how you are lvl 50-60
              Also, my server Rank 1 = mage
              I guess you never did read anything about knights being something called tanks.

TANK : (n) To be able to take vasts amount of damage in support of other squishier characters.
              sorry bro. Your not damage, you never will be. Don't pick a tank and then expect to dish out damage. Its stupid. And childish to whine about it.
              hey buddy thats great you can define a class from another game like everquest, and wow where a tank is required at high levels. Guess what... this isnt wow... or eq... We are knights, not tanks. you dont even need a tank for multiplayer. A group of archers and mages with aoe dominates all MP dungeons. Knights have no place in this game currently. The idea that a tank is needed in this game is retarded. Knight need to be redesigned. Get a grip on reality chump.

Comment

hey buddy thats great you can define a class from another game like everquest, and wow where a tank is required at high levels. Guess what... this isnt wow... or eq... We are knights, not tanks. you dont even need a tank for multiplayer. A group of archers and mages with aoe dominates all MP dungeons. Knights have no place in this game currently. The idea that a tank is needed in this game is retarded. Knight need to be redesigned. Get a grip on reality chump.
                So what I see here is a lvl 3x talking about how hes "beaten" this game all the way up to lvl 80.
                Well sir I tip my hat to you. I'm glad to see a lvl 80 knight that knows the end game content and how bad said classes are.

lol all I see is a fail troll who is mad that they suck at the game.

Comment

Hi

I am one of the highest level Knights on S1 name is Lite oh yeah also 1 of the highest Battle rate's(got to #8 out of thousands) and I can grab Arena rank #2 when ever I feel like it(most of the time with no problem).

I got to lvl 44 with my knight on server 1(started the game in Aug a few days after game Launched)

This is what I found out about playing this Class ...

It is not a easy class to play in this game you do have to take time to think about how you want your build to be.

1. If you dont level up ur armies early and get them as high as you are(Angel's or Knights are the armies I mean). You will fail

2. If you dont add P-def and A HUGE amount of M-def ...You will fail(at the higher level game Content such as Crypt lvl 60+)

3. if you dont add the 3-4 basic Astro's to your knight...again you will fail ....the astro's each knight should have are

P-attk, M-def, Hp's, and when the 4th slot opens add P-def or Crit (I like to use Crit for World Boss fights so I switch them out)

4. get the lvl 35 Full set as SOON as possible or you will ...........say it with me...............FAIL

5. oh this is so very important dont burn thru all of you Health replinishing potions you know the 100k health or 500k health potions because as a Knight damage is costly and those potions run out very quickly,

ask the Mage you are teamed with to HEAL YOU as MUCH as Possible(ALL MAGE'S have the HEAL skills so don't forget to ask) or you will ...........FAIL

6. Yes it is possible to rank in the top 10 of World Boss as a Knight Class I have done it with my character "LITE" the archers have high crit and use plenty of balens to get those top spots so dont sweat it. the reward is not great and all they do is waste Balens on really nothing(I know I was top 10 in world boss).

Feel free to check my toon(Cartoon or Character) on s1 if you dont believe me.

I am playing on s15 now because this time zone is better for me. Same name LITE but I want to try a diff class now I been a top knight(rank #8) so im trying out Mage now PM me in the game if you like.

I may do a guide for building your knight(if players want me too) not sure yet ....cya in the game and have fun!

Lite s15

Mage 30x
                  Knight 40x
                  Archer.....naaaaaw....don't think so(Smile)...........

Stay in the Lite
                  Last edited by Airamody; 09-19-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                    Hi

I am one of the highest level Knights on S1 name is Lite oh yeah also 1 of the highest Battle rate's and I can grab Arena rank #2 wen ever I feel like it(most of the time with no problem).

I got to lvl 44 with my knight on server 1(started the game in Aug a few days after game Launched)

It is not a easy class to play in this game you do have to take time to think about how you want your build to be.

1. If you dont level up ur armies early and get them as high as you are(Angel's or Knights are the armies I mean). You will fail

2. If you dont add P-def and A HUGE amount of M-def ...You will fail(at the higher level game Content such as Crypt lvl 60+)

3. if you dont add the 3-4 basic Astro's to your knight...again you will fail ....the astro's each knight should have are

P-attk, M-def, Hp's, and when the 4th slot opens add P-def or Crit (I like to use Crit for World Boss fights so I switch them out)

4. get the lvl 35 Full set as SOON as possible or you will ...........say it with me...............FAIL

5. oh this is so very important dont burn thru all of you Health replinishing potions you know the 100k health or 500k health potions because as a Knight damage is costly and those potions run out very quickly,

ask the Mage you are teamed with to HEAL YOU as MUCH as Possible(ALL MAGE'S have the HEAL skills so don't forget to ask) or you will ...........FAIL

6. Yes it is possible to rank in the top 10 of World Boss as a Knight Class I have done it with my character "LITE" the archers have high crit and use plenty of balens to get those top spots so dont sweat it. the reward is not great and all they do is waste Balens on really nothing(I know I was top 10 in world boss).

I am playing on s15 now because this time zone is better for me. Same name LITE but I want to try a diff class now I been top knight so im trying out Mage now PM me in the game if you like.

I might do a guild for building your knight not sure yet ....cya in the game and have fun!

Lite s15

Mage 30x
                    Knight 40x

Stay in the Lite
                    ^--------- This

But I'm afraid to say, that because all these other people can't play like you do the class is "broken" and needs to be "fixed"

Reminds me of how players couldn't think and use their heads on WoW (World of warcraft) So blizzard dumbed it down to smashing your head on the keyboard to make them happy.

I don't want to see it on this game.

Comment

[QUOTE=Skillgannon;238296]I posted this in another subject on this forum,but im placing it as new thread so all players have a chance to read it.

i could quote a lot of you guys but it would be a huge post,so best is place this way:

First and most important the idea of even touching on my dear ulti slasher is totaly idiotic,since that will seriously damage a knight later on game be pvp or pve.

Second as some one said,learn to to play with a knight,and you will suffer no problems,and i seen many players complain about how weak knights are,but then i go see their build and i almost cry seeing what they did to the knight and then try to blame the game for their incapability of building their characther.

Third,my characher of election in all games i ever played was always knight or warrior,and i never had any problems in building and becoming a very strong tank.

Fourth a knight is some what at early stage (lvl 1 to 25 maybe) weak in comparisson with the other classes,but as soon they reach lvl 30 they imidiatly(if you know how to build your knight i mean,and for what i seen 80% of the players that chose that class dont have the cluest idea how to do it)start creating problems be to archers or be to mages.

Fith is my knight stats at lvl 41:
                      (not all gears max enchant,nor all gear max gemed)

Patack : 4413
                      Pdef : 4056
                      Mdef : 3062
                      Matack : 164(for the noobs in knight build get the intelect guild skill because it adds more Mdef to your knight)
                      Critical : 244
                      Block : 903
                      HP : 13986

those are my current stats and im on the 70/80 duel rank,i die and win battles both in arena and battleground,and atm what i see is top archers and top mages that before would take 1/2 turns to kill me in battle,now to some takes them 6/7 turns(with their troops help) to kill me,and some of those archers and mages at the end of the battle end falling to the ground under my heavy boot stomps XD.

any one can chose a knight to play with but presently,since its much easyer to blame the game for the player lack of capacity to build a good knight,only a very few amount of players really know how to build,play and win with the knight class...
                      my sugestion for those that chose to blame the game instead of themselves is quit chosing knights and go for one of the easyer classes like the mages or archers.

Fact is,and it was pointed out here more then once and trust me,it IS NOT only after lvl 50+,that a knight power start to be seen.
                      want a proof?my MP team is composed by 2 mages,1 archer and me,the knight.
                      in all MP dungeons i take the front row,i get 80% of the hits by mobs and bosses,and at the end of each battle not even 75% of my hp went down.
                      and trust me,i deal a "nice and fair" amount of damage XD

Learn how to build your knight,stop looking at the mages and archers,and soon you will see the hard work starting to give profits.

i faced the top archer of my server a couple of days ago in battleground,and none were wearing buffs,and im talking of a very powerfull archer.
                      took him 5 turns to kill me,thats the archer that is always on top on world boss,thats the one on top of ranks,and he is 6 lvls higher then me,spend on his archer thousands of dollars,has his gear all gemed and buffed and enchanted,and still to a punny lvl 41 that all he ever spent on game was getting a vip and the initial bonus with 5 bucks(initial bonus that none of those jewels exist since i recycle them and never used them cuz i find them pretty much useless and missleading).

so you have a knight that spend only on vip and + 5 bucks against an archer that spend vip + countless of thousands more.

thats,using a theological example,placing David against Goliath...

and i think all know what was Goliath end lol XD

so stop with the whining,the complaints and the **
                      you chose a knight learn how to play with it or quit it and go for a easyer class.

Want to know what this posts start looking?the crappy conversation about the same subject that old ladies usualy have.

+10 im also a knight im jst focusing my hp & damge... bcoz i u have high hp even archers with crit cant beat u easily.. im currently in lvl 31 building nice gears & for astrals dat boost ur tank !!!

Comment

I thnk making a good knight is just knowing how to read and understand skil build weather personal skill or guild skill..and utilizing the proper sockets and astral.and using buff potions and scrolls...

Comment

well since you were so keen in calling me a noob,here is a heads up my suposed "pro".

the rank 3 on world boss,on my server,happens to be a knight that altought she did spend cash,was way less then the top 1 archer and guess what,i never see her getting kicked from void partys,in fact she is high lvl and altought spending a bit of cash,didnt even reach to 300 dollars in comparison with the 3000 that the top archer spent,she is actualy using the tank build.

her damage value on a normal hit without any skill is almost 3000,she can take loads of punishment,and deal loads of it.

i also do VOID,i never been kicked from any party,im usualy placed at front row,i take loads of damage and deal my share(less then her true,but still noticeable)

so how the hell,you have higher stats then me(im improved them a bit more since i posted that btw)and still get your butt kicked from void partys.

sry but u even doubt that you have good stats,want to know why?because if you had any good stats,none would kick out of party because the knight atracts 80% of the mobs/bosses hits.

so how come me the NOOB doesnt get kicked out of VOID PARTYS and you the PRO gets kicked out?

in matter of fact I AM INVITED BY MAGES AND ARCHERS to participate in VOID RUNS so i serve as shield for them.

you better re-chck your build,and maybe you will stop being kicked from partys,because im pretty sure that the stats that your not higher then me,are exactly the one that mages and archers REQUIRE that a tank SHOULD HAVE to be of ANY USE in a party
                          Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-21-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grayhatter View Post
                            Actually floating damage decreases the minimum damage and increases maximum damage.. >.>
                            For example, if you normally do 2000-3000 damage, you may do 1000-4000. (Keep in mind the numbers just for clarification)
                            The number it scales depends on the level and percentage of the astral.
                            ok he explained better then me

still its a astral highly used by knights and mages,but that has very low efect on archers

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
                              Hi

I am one of the highest level Knights on S1 name is Lite oh yeah also 1 of the highest Battle rate's(got to #8 out of thousands) and I can grab Arena rank #2 when ever I feel like it(most of the time with no problem).

I am playing on s15 now because this time zone is better for me. Same name LITE but I want to try a diff class now I been a top knight(rank #8) so im trying out Mage now PM me in the game if you like.

I may do a guide for building your knight(if players want me too) not sure yet ....cya in the game and have fun!

Lite s15

Mage 30x
                              Knight 40x

Stay in the Lite

and he said it all so dear "Pro" theralitha,learn from it and stop saying its broken,because maybe its not the class that is broken,but your capability of playing with it that is broken...maybe you should ask R2 and see if they can fix your "Pro" ability to play with a knight.

a knight its a TANK,get that into your thick skulls,it is NOT A DPS AND WILL NEVER BE A DPS.

PS:
                              for you to be a 1-10 on duel rank at lvl 40 i am sorry but or you are lying,or you already spent a fair amount of money and i am pretty sure if i go to your server and check you out,i will find a "knigth" with DPS astrals,high atack, but LOW defenses,and THAT is why you fail,because you are atempting to make your knight be something he was not designed to be.

start playing and building your knight for what he was designed for,and you will see changes,keep on trying to make him be something he will never be,and i can assure you.you will always say its broken.

unfortunaly for you and the others that do the same as you,its not the class that is broken,but your capacity of understanding that you chose a class that was meant and is meant for damage absorption and not for damage dealing,and untill you and others like you understand this FACT,to you and them it will always seem as a "broken" class.

learn how to play it and you will win,keep insisting in this ******** and you will ALWAYS FAIL.
                              Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-21-2012, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I'm not a knight but i think this should be what you aim for, because taking him down is hard in arena fights. i lose to him a lot ^.^
                                he is only lv. 41 and he is not VIP either. he said he spend about 20 bucks or so u.s. dollar. he is in the Philippines. couldn't buy VIP or something. but anyway.
                                our #1 knight probably on the server at level 41.

Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1660648
                                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
                                X