Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

I posted this in another subject on this forum,but im placing it as new thread so all players have a chance to read it.

i could quote a lot of you guys but it would be a huge post,so best is place this way:

First and most important the idea of even touching on my dear ulti slasher is totaly idiotic,since that will seriously damage a knight later on game be pvp or pve.

Second as some one said,learn to to play with a knight,and you will suffer no problems,and i seen many players complain about how weak knights are,but then i go see their build and i almost cry seeing what they did to the knight and then try to blame the game for their incapability of building their characther.

Third,my characher of election in all games i ever played was always knight or warrior,and i never had any problems in building and becoming a very strong tank.

Fourth a knight is some what at early stage (lvl 1 to 25 maybe) weak in comparisson with the other classes,but as soon they reach lvl 30 they imidiatly(if you know how to build your knight i mean,and for what i seen 80% of the players that chose that class dont have the cluest idea how to do it)start creating problems be to archers or be to mages.

Fith is my knight stats at lvl 41:
    (not all gears max enchant,nor all gear max gemed)

Patack : 4413
    Pdef : 4056
    Mdef : 3062
    Matack : 164(for the noobs in knight build get the intelect guild skill because it adds more Mdef to your knight)
    Critical : 244
    Block : 903
    HP : 13986

those are my current stats and im on the 70/80 duel rank,i die and win battles both in arena and battleground,and atm what i see is top archers and top mages that before would take 1/2 turns to kill me in battle,now to some takes them 6/7 turns(with their troops help) to kill me,and some of those archers and mages at the end of the battle end falling to the ground under my heavy boot stomps XD.

any one can chose a knight to play with but presently,since its much easyer to blame the game for the player lack of capacity to build a good knight,only a very few amount of players really know how to build,play and win with the knight class...
    my sugestion for those that chose to blame the game instead of themselves is quit chosing knights and go for one of the easyer classes like the mages or archers.

Fact is,and it was pointed out here more then once and trust me,it IS NOT only after lvl 50+,that a knight power start to be seen.
    want a proof?my MP team is composed by 2 mages,1 archer and me,the knight.
    in all MP dungeons i take the front row,i get 80% of the hits by mobs and bosses,and at the end of each battle not even 75% of my hp went down.
    and trust me,i deal a "nice and fair" amount of damage XD

Learn how to build your knight,stop looking at the mages and archers,and soon you will see the hard work starting to give profits.

i faced the top archer of my server a couple of days ago in battleground,and none were wearing buffs,and im talking of a very powerfull archer.
    took him 5 turns to kill me,thats the archer that is always on top on world boss,thats the one on top of ranks,and he is 6 lvls higher then me,spend on his archer thousands of dollars,has his gear all gemed and buffed and enchanted,and still to a punny lvl 41 that all he ever spent on game was getting a vip and the initial bonus with 5 bucks(initial bonus that none of those jewels exist since i recycle them and never used them cuz i find them pretty much useless and missleading).

so you have a knight that spend only on vip and + 5 bucks against an archer that spend vip + countless of thousands more.

thats,using a theological example,placing David against Goliath...

and i think all know what was Goliath end lol XD

so stop with the whining,the complaints and the **
    you chose a knight learn how to play with it or quit it and go for a easyer class.

Want to know what this posts start looking?the crappy conversation about the same subject that old ladies usualy have.

(Whining fixed)
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM.

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
    so stop with the winning,the complaints and the **
    Whining. Sorry but that really needs to be fixed.

Comment

Then rather than telling us how incapable we are, why don't you tell us or make a guide about making a good knight? Surely you don't want to keep the secret for yourself, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Grantz View Post
        Then rather than telling us how incapable we are, why don't you tell us or make a guide about making a good knight? Surely you don't want to keep the secret for yourself, right?
        Make a good knight, Stop thinking that you will have the best DMG from regular hits.
        Learn to shield.
        Reflect.

Comment

there is actualy a guide somewhere on this forum about each class,but since i never needed it,i never bothered to look for it.

and zhadowwlff said pretty much the essencial.

heres a tip(and ill consider making a guide if i have the time for it),be in games,be in Real Life History the Knight was never a great damage dealer,in fact the Knights throught out worlds history where men of great courage willing to go into the front lines heavily armored,capable of withstanding extreme damage,serving as shields to less armored units like archers or spearmen.

The Knight power is on his high capability of defense and endurance,added the ability of dealing a medium damage,making them this way highly feared on the battlefield,capable of holding battle lines for hours.

ill try make an understandable guide,since presently and aparently very few know what a Knight is,or what exactly its his purpose or abilitys.
          what i find funny tho when i long ago start using knight/warriors in games,there wasnt guides(never found none,never looked for 1 anyways,since theres a bit more then just rocks inside my brain((ability each day that passes rarer) and i did read what a knight is,but that was how things were done long ago and now to make them pick up a book we need t bribe them with some console games),and i learned by myself,but now players need to have guides to be able to play otherwise their brain goes blank and they (the majority i mean) dont have a clue in what to do...

so are the times we live now a days XD

Comment

Actually to be perfectly honest, all gaming is about now is guides and others telling you how to do something. Gaming used to be about problem solving and critical thinking. I still have all the notes from when my dad played the Legend of Zelda game on the NES (granted I can't understand them for the life of me) and he figured all that out by himself there was no guide no cheats produced by a company or another player. Because there was no such thing as a gaming community on the internet then. The only way you could beat a game was trial and error. And personally the only times I refer to a guide or cheats is when I sit there for hours upon hours stuck in one place until I am near complete madness from being unable to figure something out and those that I play with have no clue either. And personally I think gaming has declined severely and all people do is blindly play and look up the answers instead of sitting there and trying to figure it out themselves.

Of course this is not ALL gamers, but a good portion of them today are looking for handouts and immediate results. Not everything good comes right away.
            Last edited by Celadine; 09-18-2012, 09:51 PM.

Comment

btw,with this are you admiting you dont really know what is a knight and its purpose and your incapable of building one like normal player without having others telling you how to do?

Comment

Just gonna go ahead and ask if you have tried the floating dmg astral for knights reflect, does it add to it? or still base dmg? Might bring a new Idea to the table. been thinking about it but have yet to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
                  Just gonna go ahead and ask if you have tried the floating dmg astral for knights reflect, does it add to it? or still base dmg? Might bring a new Idea to the table. been thinking about it but have yet to get one.
                  FD was made for knights mainly altought mages can use it,and it sucks with archers.

basicaly FD will give to the knight something similar to what the archers have in their atack ability

FD and was tried by a knight on my server altought he doesnt play anymore due to RL problems,FD is a passive skill that will allow the knight,based on his critical + atack base damage to do something similar to the archer,giving the knight the chance of altought not constant critical hits,giving 1 critical hit or 1 normal/skill atack 3x above his normal critical damage/atack damage
                  basicaly if your normal critical/atack hit is lets say 5000,the FD if activates will add 1000 per lvl of the astral(all depends of your mixture between atack+crit).

his results were nice,since he was being able everytime it activated to give criticals of 8k+ and normal atacks/skill atacks of 5k/6k(depending of the skill used)

Comment

Look, the key thing most knights stress is that both Archers and Mages beat us. You get all three, same level, same gear, etc. and they will beat you on a regular basis. The PVP gear is just stupid, lowering stats of a knight by 1k (scaling up further down the line). Knights spend their time stacking pdef/mdef and suddenly a set of gear just takes a chunk out of it? It isn't easy stacking that 1k, and it costs money and effort to do so. Archers can get the set, and keep statting as they always have. Maybe later on Knights will overcome things, but the fact is even YOU are taken down eventually. It isn't about how long it takes, it is the simple fact that you go down eventually.

Traditionally Mages kill Knights, Knights kill Archers, Archers kill Mages. In this game, Mages and Archers laugh as they kill the knight, and then see who can out DPS each other in a duel.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOCTAW View Post
                      Look, the key thing most knights stress is that both Archers and Mages beat us. You get all three, same level, same gear, etc. and they will beat you on a regular basis. The PVP gear is just stupid, lowering stats of a knight by 1k (scaling up further down the line). Knights spend their time stacking pdef/mdef and suddenly a set of gear just takes a chunk out of it? It isn't easy stacking that 1k, and it costs money and effort to do so. Archers can get the set, and keep statting as they always have. Maybe later on Knights will overcome things, but the fact is even YOU are taken down eventually. It isn't about how long it takes, it is the simple fact that you go down eventually.

Traditionally Mages kill Knights, Knights kill Archers, Archers kill Mages. In this game, Mages and Archers laugh as they kill the knight, and then see who can out DPS each other in a duel.
                      im sry but i totaly disagree with that since i already defeated many archers and mages that were suposed to defeat me.

ye theres always some one stronger,true,but by giving up at the begining or thinking u already lost ,then i can assure you,you will lose always.

and as for arena gear so what?i have the same,cuz you forget 1 very nice thing

if i lose 1k pdef,mages and archers also lose 1k pdef,and (mine is above 4k) if a knight loses(one with good build) 1k,he has the rest to cover it + the shield,while if a mage or a archer loses 1k they have nothing with compensate that.

and just as proof,i just finished a duel,against a archer using full pvp set and i kick his butt,because i lost 1k def,but he also lost 1k def,and m8,a archer pdef doesnt even come close to a knights and since i can compensate mine,but he cant do the same,he is the one becoming butter,not me as it was proved.

heres an example:

lets say that i face a archer with 3k pdef,and i carry only 4k pdef

his set will ignore 1k of mine which i can compensate with shield,even if temporarily,while his 3k def is now reduced to 2k only

build your knight properly because if i can do it,so can you.

and trust me im not killed more times then i kill... XD

Comment

but and let me add this,its actualy to see how long you last,because if lets say a archer usd to kill you in 2 turns,but now takes 5/6 to do the same,then something has changed dont you think?the knight is a slow build and if you dont stop of thinking you can never win,then trust me you will never win.

Comment

actualy and heres a bit more of truth for you just to proof that all this complains about weak knights its all pure ********.

for what i see in world bosses,arenas and such,the really OP mages and really OP archers,are owned by players that spend hundreds,some even thousands of dollars on them,because the ones that didnt suck bad,really bad,i killed dozens of them while climbing the duel ladder.

atm,as i said in my post im on the 70/80 in duel,and 95% of the archers and mages there are players that spent a lot of cash on those chars,is very easy to check,type their names and see what they carry.

as i said,its more easy to complain about something then actualy have the work to overcome dificultys,and its on that where u make the distinction between players.

theres the ones that will work and work till they have overcome them

theres the ones that will complain and complain till a easy way is shown to them so they dont have to work to overcome them.

simple

Comment

Originally posted by CHOCTAW View Post

I rather be a weak knight in early game, and a unstoppable power at end game. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ciroth View Post
                              I rather be a weak knight in early game, and a unstoppable power at end game. :P
                              Oh but your not gonna be OP at begining! Your Patk isnt going to be the best and your PDEF isnt going to be the best and you HP isnt going to be the best and your Matk isnt going to be the best!!!!!!

NERF SISSORS, ROCK IS FINE, LOVE PAPER<3

Comment

Working...
                              X