Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and there you go theralitha and all the oness that say that a knight is broken,cuz that ones doesnt seem very broken to me

Comment

i'll stick one last thing in here...found out on their S1, their #1 BR rating guy is a knight.

here shows a server ranking by BR of their S1

Click image for larger version

Name:	ranking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	1660655

i'll post also the stats of #1 knight. i know he probably spend thousands, but notice how many KNIGHTS/Warrior are in the TOP10
      Click image for larger version

Name:	knight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	1660654

don't you wish you stayed a knight? make me wanna make one lol

did i mention there is only 1 archer in the top 10?
      Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

finding the way by urself to finish game is an essential fun, i think that the way all ppl like to play game

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
          and he said it all so dear "Pro" theralitha,learn from it and stop saying its broken,because maybe its not the class that is broken,but your capability of playing with it that is broken...maybe you should ask R2 and see if they can fix your "Pro" ability to play with a knight.

a knight its a TANK,get that into your thick skulls,it is NOT A DPS AND WILL NEVER BE A DPS.

PS:
          for you to be a 1-10 on duel rank at lvl 40 i am sorry but or you are lying,or you already spent a fair amount of money and i am pretty sure if i go to your server and check you out,i will find a "knigth" with DPS astrals,high atack, but LOW defenses,and THAT is why you fail,because you are atempting to make your knight be something he was not designed to be.

start playing and building your knight for what he was designed for,and you will see changes,keep on trying to make him be something he will never be,and i can assure you.you will always say its broken.

unfortunaly for you and the others that do the same as you,its not the class that is broken,but your capacity of understanding that you chose a class that was meant and is meant for damage absorption and not for damage dealing,and untill you and others like you understand this FACT,to you and them it will always seem as a "broken" class.

learn how to play it and you will win,keep insisting in this ******** and you will ALWAYS FAIL.
          Gee wiz I havent looked at this morons topic in awhile. I am on server 7. lvl 41 now. I have been the #1 knight on the server for awhile. I am not a casher. Recently another knight(casher, also in my guild) moved up to the top rankings with me, his stats are like the guy in that screenshot lvl 41. only he is lvl 40. Plus another knight guildie, both took my advice on building a knight and all 3 of us are regular top 10. 2 of us take #1 a few times a day. We beat each other in arena now, mainly due to stupid AI. I dont need to prove anything to you. I already "won". The fact that I have built a knight far better than your own, makes my opinion about knights matter... over yours. Your just a clown...

Comment

Hi!

Just wanted to post my own opinion on anything game related. Game design flaws(if any) are not a fault of the player and sometimes not even the game designer(s). Why? because we are all humans and an idea which may look good on paper doesnt always turn out well in practice. I love my knight, it may not be perfect but i identify with the style of play very strongly. So, in short, just make the best of the situation always and you may find that it may not be so bad after all!

Comment

End Game knight sounds good ^_^ * im happy i stayed as knight teehee
              Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
              IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
              Lvl: 76
              Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
              Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
              IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
              LvL: 40

Comment

Had I known better when I started playing this game, I'd make a knight (or maybe a mage but I favor knights more) for both classes are superior to archers in terms of versatility. Knights are my favourite arena teammates because they have the endurance and decent damage (for non-casher, switch decent dmg with good dmg for cashers and of course more endurance) and most dreaded arena opponents, while mages are great AoE'ers with healing support. "Zomg so overpowered, nerf them!" archers are only good in one thing, damage dealing and the freaking world boss but it got dull days ago because it's the same combos over and over with a handful of exceptions here and there. We're undependable random multi target dmg dealers with a better hand on single target, knights are in a similar but two of your basic skills give you enough choice to build a strategy while targeting since one is front row focused and the other is hp%. And yes, I tried both of the mid level archers specs already. Was too late to reroll as I got VIP foolishly early.

All the knight whiners don't know what they have in their hands. But of course like in every game out there, people want to be the best in everything. Gief more damage, more everything, my class should be able to beat everyone... Not. In any cash shop game, if you think you may even have a chance to beat a casher (of any class, unless s/he's very incompetent), you're living in a world of delusions. You don't know your class, you don't know your enemy, do not expect an IWIN button.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
                  Gee wiz I havent looked at this morons topic in awhile. I am on server 7. lvl 41 now. I have been the #1 knight on the server for awhile. I am not a casher. Recently another knight(casher, also in my guild) moved up to the top rankings with me, his stats are like the guy in that screenshot lvl 41. only he is lvl 40. Plus another knight guildie, both took my advice on building a knight and all 3 of us are regular top 10. 2 of us take #1 a few times a day. We beat each other in arena now, mainly due to stupid AI. I dont need to prove anything to you. I already "won". The fact that I have built a knight far better than your own, makes my opinion about knights matter... over yours. Your just a clown...
                  thing is sweet therlitha on my server the top 1 arent babys like you and your friends
                  ours(we a older server) are around lvl 50 and have stats way pass anything u can dream off.
                  current top 1 knight has 3 times my stats.

and tell me something,how long do you play on that server?ho wait you already said it in earlyer posts,from almost begining right?well sweety heres something you dont know,i play on that server and got those stats(actualy they are way higher now) in 4 weeks only since i joined this server he was already way advanced,and btw i went to your server 7 check you out,and stop BSing,you spent cash,and you spent way more then me,but way way way more then me sweety.

what you have my jewel you cant get by NOT spending money,and you can ** the ones you play with but u cant ** one that saw exactly on my server a player with exactly all you have,and some of those things sweety you can only get by SPENDING a LARGE amount of MONEY,so go ** the ones of your server,and dont come ** some one that sees everyday WHAT you have,and know with 100% certainty that some of that is only possible with cash because ITS NOT POSSIBLE YET to get those nice trinkets you have all over you without the use of A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH,and i say this because they are only availiable on BOTH your server and MY OLDER server to HIGH CASH USERS.

go play and ** the kidys your used to trick smart ***,not some one from a older server
                  Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-22-2012, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
                    thing is sweet therlitha on my server the top 1 arent babys like you and your friends
                    ours(we a older server) are around lvl 50 and have stats way pass anything u can dream off.
                    current top 1 knight has 3 times my stats.

and tell me something,how long do you play on that server?ho wait you already said it in earlyer posts,from almost begining right?well sweety heres something you dont know,i play on that server and got those stats(actualy they are way higher now) in 4 weeks only since i joined this server he was already way advanced,and btw i went to your server 7 check you out,and stop BSing,you spent cash,and you spent way more then me,but way way way more then me sweety.

what you have my jewel you cant get by NOT spending money,and you can ** the ones you play with but u cant ** one that saw exactly on my server a player with exactly all you have,and some of those things sweety you can only get by SPENDING a LARGE amount of MONEY,so go ** the ones of your server,and dont come ** some one that sees everyday WHAT you have,and know with 100% certainty that some of that is only possible with cash because ITS NOT POSSIBLE YET to get those nice trinkets you have all over you without the use of A LARGE AMOUNT OF CASH,and i say this because they are only availiable on BOTH your server and MY OLDER server to HIGH CASH USERS.

go play and ** the kidys your used to trick smart ***,not some one from a older server
                    You checked me out huh? What is my character name then? If you can tell me that then you have something, otherwise your lying. Because my name isnt the same as it is here you tool.

Comment

so many wars freaks hahaha
                      Wartune:
                      Server: [S3]Worg Lair
                      Name: Cashmere
                      Guild: Kingdom

My
                      My

Comment

You checked me out huh? What is my character name then? If you can tell me that then you have something, otherwise your lying. Because my name isnt the same as it is here you tool.
                        yours?well since u said your lvl 41 and rank 1 in duels,that narrowed down alot the possibilitys because there is only 5 knights in all server 7 between lvl 41 nd 42,and im sry,but or you are completely drunk,or you are a pure liar,because and i can GIVE 100% CERTAIN that YOU ARE NOT AND WILL NEVER BE top rank in duels(like you said you an a friend from your guild + another were top 1,2 and 3) because of 1 very simple FACT,none of the knights is on that positions,and ALL the knights between rank 1 and rank 20 are ALL CASH USERS,and i say this cuz i recon the same gears that ALL CASH USERS USE.

as for your name,since you said your lvl 41,as i said it narrowed the search,meaning i saw all the ones with lvl 41 and 42(im even rechecking just now to make sure) and heres their names.

Dartamos lvl 42 (this one i spoke with and its not you,and that your top knight on the server)
                        McViper lvl 42 ( this one i even find out he lives on same place as i do)

now and im am very sure this one is you

TeraTokomi lvl 41,carrying cash jewels only obtainable by charging your acc among other stuff only obtainable in shop, with the following stats.

and i will compare them to mines so u see how strong you are(pay atention im still missing 1 gear for full pvp set and they are not all enchanted,nor have even clos to the gems you have)

TeraTokomi:

Patack 5296
                        Pdefense 4957
                        Mdefense 3350
                        Critical 193
                        Block 93
                        HP 16113

Me:

Patack 4740
                        Pdefense 5105
                        Mdefense 3412
                        Critical 238
                        Block 854(extremely important skill for tanks since at higher Lvls,this skill will even make the enemy atacking the tank MISS his/hers atack)
                        HP 16007

those are my current stats my dear
                        so you better be one of those 3,because they are the only ones in ALL KNIGHTS in S7 that pass the 100 rank duel,because all others are under rank 100,and by YOUR OWN WORDS,you and 2 more of your guild are rank 1,2 and 3.

well that was already put t ground because i actualy spoke withe the 4 players on that positions,the top 1,2,3 and 4.

so my dear smart ***,aparently the morons arent us,but you,that needed to LIE to pretend to be BIG...unless you lied about your class as well and after all your an archer,soooo what is it?you lied about your rank position or you lied about your class?becaus you cant have both,YOU SERVER PROVES IT
                        Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-22-2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

What you are doing is called harrasment. Coming to my server to find me, trying to collect my stats and posting them on forums, asking other players on my server trying to figure out who I am..... Do I need to get a restraining order?

I didnt say I stayed rank1. I had rank1. Rank1 changes hands all day long on S7. Many ppl are strong enough to take it, but none are strong enough to keep it. I also said I was the top Knight FOR AWHILE UNTIL - Learn to read. The AI sucks for rank defense as a knight. I can capture rank 1 easy, just cant hold it. No one can....
                          Last edited by Teralitha; 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

What you are doing is called harrasment. Coming to my server to find me, trying to collect my stats and posting them on forums, asking other players on my server trying to figure out who I am..... Do I need to get a restraining order?

I didnt say I stayed rank1. I had rank1. Rank1 changes hands all day long on S7. Many ppl are strong enough to take it, but none are strong enough to keep it. I also said I was the top Knight FOR AWHILE UNTIL - Learn to read. The AI sucks for rank defense as a knight. I can capture rank 1 easy, just cant hold it. No one can....
                            Erm...its only harrassment if you dont ask to be found,which u did on last post but give me a sec that i post again with a quote with your words on it.

maybe next time you should simply shut up and not challenge another player.

also now theres something funny,i may not be in rank one on my server,but i can defend my rank position((so can our knights on top 10 btw),so how come some one so "Pro" as you cant do the same as a "Moron" like me?
                            Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

here you go,or you gona tell us now that wasnt you posting that?as i can see it,its a request to be found,not harrassment
                              Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

as i can see,your earlier post is CALLED,by using your own terms,a OPEN CHALLENGE TO FIND YOU,which means that just by you posting that,the term "HARRASSMENT" IS NOT APPLICABLE,not here or anywere since by the EYES of any rules or LAWS you challenge me to FIND YOU.

stop trying to play big with some one that understands backwards the laws regarding harrassment and if you want it more official i will quote it

"An action by another can only be pointed out as harrassment if the person in question did not by any means give any type of challenge,intention or will to be found,and only under that situation a person can consider him/herself under harrassment"

"If the person in question did however gave an indication that wished to be found(ex:challenge,request,etc),the term harrassment immediately ends and lose in its totality its full effect,since at the eyes of the law,the subject has openly given an invitation to be found,thus losing the legal right of calling it harrassment"

and there you go smartass

maybe next time you will think 2x before u challenge some one
                                Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X