Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
    as i can see,your earlier post is CALLED,by using your own terms,a OPEN CHALLENGE TO FIND YOU,which means that just by you posting that,the term "HARRASSMENT" IS NOT APPLICABLE,not here or anywere since by the EYES of any rules or LAWS you challenge me to FIND YOU.

stop trying to play big with some one that understands backwards the laws regarding harrassment and if you want it more official i will quote it

"An action by another can only be pointed out as harrassment if the person in question did not by any means give any type of challenge,intention or will to be found,and only under that situation a person can consider him/herself under harrassment"

"If the person in question did however gave an indication that wished to be found(ex:challenge,request,etc),the term harrassment immediately ends and lose in its totality its full effect,since at the eyes of the law,the subject has openly given an invitation to be found,thus losing the legal right of calling it harrassment"

and there you go smartass

maybe next time you will think 2x before u challenge some one
    He is actually very right a post like the one you posted. I'll quote it here..

Originally posted by Teralitha
    You checked me out huh? What is my character name then? If you can tell me that then you have something, otherwise your lying. Because my name isnt the same as it is here you tool.
    Clearly and openly challenges him to prove that he did indeed check you out on your own server and to give proof of it. And because you openly challenged him it clears him of any possible harassment charges. If he however continued without you challenging him then it would be harassment however because you opened the door so to speak he decided to walk through and say hello.

And I don't need a law book or fancy quote. It's just common sense.
    Last edited by Celadine; 09-23-2012, 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

Originally posted by Celadine View Post
      He is actually very right a post like the one you posted. I'll quote it here..

Clearly and openly challenges him to prove that he did indeed check you out on your own server and to give proof of it. And because you openly challenged him it clears him of any possible harassment charges. If he however continued without you challenging him then it would be harassment however because you opened the door so to speak he decided to walk through and say hello.

And I don't need a law book or fancy quote. It's just common sense.
      The fact that he was looking for me on my server, BEFORE I said that, is still harrassment. I challenged him to prove it because of all the lies he was spewing. Now he just proved that he was indeed stalking me.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
        The fact that he was looking for me on my server, BEFORE I said that, is still harrassment. I challenged him to prove it because of all the lies he was spewing. Now he just proved that he was indeed stalking me.
        Actually from what I can gather he checked once out of curiosity and to gather a bit of info. Looking once is not harassment. Stalking you would be continuously watching and posting about it. I doubt he's been back to your server since.

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          no,it is only stalking IF i publicaly state what you have and who you are on your server continously and prior to your posts,but and since i didnt,then it is not staking,altought i didnt had to stalk you my dear,since im lvl 34 in your own server,,long before i meet you here,so again isnt stalking but simply stating someting in one of the servers i play,altought after you chalenged me to prove my words,and only then i placed it here on forum.

as far as i see it or anyone sees it,i did not stalk,i checked a player of my own server,because was it you or was not you with the name of theralitha that posted in which server did you play?it is just a case of destiny to be one of the servers that i actualy do play on.

i bet that you wouldnt be expecting did ya?
          Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Thought I would throw my 2 cents into this conversation too. Not knocking anybody here but from what I can tell most make a knight and expect to tank. If I build a knight and get dps skills and gear my equipment for patk and crit and let my pdef and especially my mdef go...yea I'm not going to be a good tank. Early on the knight will struggle a bit against other classes. Right now I'm lvl 37 and missing one piece of my pvp gear and the only reason I'm not doing better in pvp is because I have relatively low lvl gryphs (only lvl 28, saving my daru for angels/knights later). I can go against archers and even mages comparable to my lvl and do ok but I lose and its because my gryphs get taken out easily. I'm ok with that. You focus on pdef and especially mdef and get the right skill set...you'll do ok in pvp. Don't gear up for maximum dps and wonder why you struggle cause your defense is too low. I don't have to hit harder than my opponent. Reflect damage, shadow thrasher, my hp shield, I whittle them down. I simply out last them in fights. That's what we do. We don't hit harder than the other classes, we simply take a lot more. I've seen pvp groups of three mages who have dominated and I've pvped with two mages and myself and we do well on our own. Stop spec'ing for dps and stop getting skills for dps and wonder why you can't tank.
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I never even knew you could stay top 10 in arena, Tera.
              Last edited by mushirmillion; 09-24-2012, 07:51 AM.
              [S7] Serpent's Den
              IGN: Million
              Guild: Nizami

Comment

if he gets kicked out of void parties while you arent i guess one good reason is nobody likes him on his server. o.o

Comment

Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
                  I never even knew you could stay top 10 in arena, Tera.
                  I cant. I was rank #1 just yesterday though, for a little while. The AI doesnt play my knight as smart as I do in defense. If I actually could defend my own rank instead of AI, it would be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by R23480117 View Post
                    if he gets kicked out of void parties while you arent i guess one good reason is nobody likes him on his server. o.o
                    I only make my own guild void parties now. I can pretty much solo the void now if I wanted to, but its slow going, and burns up too much HP potions. No longer an issue.

Comment

No offense but ur knight isnt really as good as u think mate.
                      First up, ur lvl 41 and ur hp is still <14k....even 4% hp increase per dodge is useless with such an hp

Second, ur defenses arent high at all(for lvl 40+) at level 40 you should have had atleast 4600 pdef and 3500 mdef(if not more)

Thirdly, i know that attack isnt that important for knights, but ur PATK is really very, very sad....ull do about 400 dmg to most knights with the slasher...which aint gonna do anything atall.....dont tell me tales of rebound as 625 damage(or maybe u have 200?) isnt really threatening(+it has a one turn activation as well)

Lastly, it looks like ur depending totally on ur dodge(Block approx 1000) which has very less chances of happening in itself, and ull regain about 500 hp from each dodge which again is not great if ur taking 2000 dmg from lvl 40 mages' first skill(judging from ur mdef)

And FYI, 6 turns isnt really as high as u think.....tell me u have survived a mage with 6k+ MATK(and arena set) for more than 5 turns, i know u havent.
                      So see your build first, and yeah FYI im a lvl 39 non cashier knight and all of my stats are atleast 1k+ to that of u.....

Comment

Working...
                      X