Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skillgannon
    started a topic The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

The Knight Post(cuz this talk already feds up)

I posted this in another subject on this forum,but im placing it as new thread so all players have a chance to read it.

i could quote a lot of you guys but it would be a huge post,so best is place this way:

First and most important the idea of even touching on my dear ulti slasher is totaly idiotic,since that will seriously damage a knight later on game be pvp or pve.

Second as some one said,learn to to play with a knight,and you will suffer no problems,and i seen many players complain about how weak knights are,but then i go see their build and i almost cry seeing what they did to the knight and then try to blame the game for their incapability of building their characther.

Third,my characher of election in all games i ever played was always knight or warrior,and i never had any problems in building and becoming a very strong tank.

Fourth a knight is some what at early stage (lvl 1 to 25 maybe) weak in comparisson with the other classes,but as soon they reach lvl 30 they imidiatly(if you know how to build your knight i mean,and for what i seen 80% of the players that chose that class dont have the cluest idea how to do it)start creating problems be to archers or be to mages.

Fith is my knight stats at lvl 41:
    (not all gears max enchant,nor all gear max gemed)

Patack : 4413
    Pdef : 4056
    Mdef : 3062
    Matack : 164(for the noobs in knight build get the intelect guild skill because it adds more Mdef to your knight)
    Critical : 244
    Block : 903
    HP : 13986

those are my current stats and im on the 70/80 duel rank,i die and win battles both in arena and battleground,and atm what i see is top archers and top mages that before would take 1/2 turns to kill me in battle,now to some takes them 6/7 turns(with their troops help) to kill me,and some of those archers and mages at the end of the battle end falling to the ground under my heavy boot stomps XD.

any one can chose a knight to play with but presently,since its much easyer to blame the game for the player lack of capacity to build a good knight,only a very few amount of players really know how to build,play and win with the knight class...
    my sugestion for those that chose to blame the game instead of themselves is quit chosing knights and go for one of the easyer classes like the mages or archers.

Fact is,and it was pointed out here more then once and trust me,it IS NOT only after lvl 50+,that a knight power start to be seen.
    want a proof?my MP team is composed by 2 mages,1 archer and me,the knight.
    in all MP dungeons i take the front row,i get 80% of the hits by mobs and bosses,and at the end of each battle not even 75% of my hp went down.
    and trust me,i deal a "nice and fair" amount of damage XD

Learn how to build your knight,stop looking at the mages and archers,and soon you will see the hard work starting to give profits.

i faced the top archer of my server a couple of days ago in battleground,and none were wearing buffs,and im talking of a very powerfull archer.
    took him 5 turns to kill me,thats the archer that is always on top on world boss,thats the one on top of ranks,and he is 6 lvls higher then me,spend on his archer thousands of dollars,has his gear all gemed and buffed and enchanted,and still to a punny lvl 41 that all he ever spent on game was getting a vip and the initial bonus with 5 bucks(initial bonus that none of those jewels exist since i recycle them and never used them cuz i find them pretty much useless and missleading).

so you have a knight that spend only on vip and + 5 bucks against an archer that spend vip + countless of thousands more.

thats,using a theological example,placing David against Goliath...

and i think all know what was Goliath end lol XD

so stop with the whining,the complaints and the **
    you chose a knight learn how to play with it or quit it and go for a easyer class.

Want to know what this posts start looking?the crappy conversation about the same subject that old ladies usualy have.

(Whining fixed)
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM.

• kattuktk
    replied
    No offense but ur knight isnt really as good as u think mate.
    First up, ur lvl 41 and ur hp is still <14k....even 4% hp increase per dodge is useless with such an hp

Second, ur defenses arent high at all(for lvl 40+) at level 40 you should have had atleast 4600 pdef and 3500 mdef(if not more)

Thirdly, i know that attack isnt that important for knights, but ur PATK is really very, very sad....ull do about 400 dmg to most knights with the slasher...which aint gonna do anything atall.....dont tell me tales of rebound as 625 damage(or maybe u have 200?) isnt really threatening(+it has a one turn activation as well)

Lastly, it looks like ur depending totally on ur dodge(Block approx 1000) which has very less chances of happening in itself, and ull regain about 500 hp from each dodge which again is not great if ur taking 2000 dmg from lvl 40 mages' first skill(judging from ur mdef)

And FYI, 6 turns isnt really as high as u think.....tell me u have survived a mage with 6k+ MATK(and arena set) for more than 5 turns, i know u havent.
    So see your build first, and yeah FYI im a lvl 39 non cashier knight and all of my stats are atleast 1k+ to that of u.....

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by R23480117 View Post
    if he gets kicked out of void parties while you arent i guess one good reason is nobody likes him on his server. o.o
    I only make my own guild void parties now. I can pretty much solo the void now if I wanted to, but its slow going, and burns up too much HP potions. No longer an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
    I never even knew you could stay top 10 in arena, Tera.
    I cant. I was rank #1 just yesterday though, for a little while. The AI doesnt play my knight as smart as I do in defense. If I actually could defend my own rank instead of AI, it would be a different story.

Leave a comment:

• R23480117
    replied
    if he gets kicked out of void parties while you arent i guess one good reason is nobody likes him on his server. o.o

Leave a comment:

• mushirmillion
    replied
    I never even knew you could stay top 10 in arena, Tera.
    Last edited by mushirmillion; 09-24-2012, 07:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Barbarossa
    replied
    Thought I would throw my 2 cents into this conversation too. Not knocking anybody here but from what I can tell most make a knight and expect to tank. If I build a knight and get dps skills and gear my equipment for patk and crit and let my pdef and especially my mdef go...yea I'm not going to be a good tank. Early on the knight will struggle a bit against other classes. Right now I'm lvl 37 and missing one piece of my pvp gear and the only reason I'm not doing better in pvp is because I have relatively low lvl gryphs (only lvl 28, saving my daru for angels/knights later). I can go against archers and even mages comparable to my lvl and do ok but I lose and its because my gryphs get taken out easily. I'm ok with that. You focus on pdef and especially mdef and get the right skill set...you'll do ok in pvp. Don't gear up for maximum dps and wonder why you struggle cause your defense is too low. I don't have to hit harder than my opponent. Reflect damage, shadow thrasher, my hp shield, I whittle them down. I simply out last them in fights. That's what we do. We don't hit harder than the other classes, we simply take a lot more. I've seen pvp groups of three mages who have dominated and I've pvped with two mages and myself and we do well on our own. Stop spec'ing for dps and stop getting skills for dps and wonder why you can't tank.

Leave a comment:

• Skillgannon
    replied
    Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
    The fact that he was looking for me on my server, BEFORE I said that, is still harrassment. I challenged him to prove it because of all the lies he was spewing. Now he just proved that he was indeed stalking me.
    no,it is only stalking IF i publicaly state what you have and who you are on your server continously and prior to your posts,but and since i didnt,then it is not staking,altought i didnt had to stalk you my dear,since im lvl 34 in your own server,,long before i meet you here,so again isnt stalking but simply stating someting in one of the servers i play,altought after you chalenged me to prove my words,and only then i placed it here on forum.

as far as i see it or anyone sees it,i did not stalk,i checked a player of my own server,because was it you or was not you with the name of theralitha that posted in which server did you play?it is just a case of destiny to be one of the servers that i actualy do play on.

i bet that you wouldnt be expecting did ya?
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Celadine
    replied
    The fact that he was looking for me on my server, BEFORE I said that, is still harrassment. I challenged him to prove it because of all the lies he was spewing. Now he just proved that he was indeed stalking me.
    Actually from what I can gather he checked once out of curiosity and to gather a bit of info. Looking once is not harassment. Stalking you would be continuously watching and posting about it. I doubt he's been back to your server since.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied
    Originally posted by Celadine View Post
    He is actually very right a post like the one you posted. I'll quote it here..

Clearly and openly challenges him to prove that he did indeed check you out on your own server and to give proof of it. And because you openly challenged him it clears him of any possible harassment charges. If he however continued without you challenging him then it would be harassment however because you opened the door so to speak he decided to walk through and say hello.

And I don't need a law book or fancy quote. It's just common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Celadine
    replied
    Originally posted by Skillgannon View Post
    as i can see,your earlier post is CALLED,by using your own terms,a OPEN CHALLENGE TO FIND YOU,which means that just by you posting that,the term "HARRASSMENT" IS NOT APPLICABLE,not here or anywere since by the EYES of any rules or LAWS you challenge me to FIND YOU.

stop trying to play big with some one that understands backwards the laws regarding harrassment and if you want it more official i will quote it

"An action by another can only be pointed out as harrassment if the person in question did not by any means give any type of challenge,intention or will to be found,and only under that situation a person can consider him/herself under harrassment"

"If the person in question did however gave an indication that wished to be found(ex:challenge,request,etc),the term harrassment immediately ends and lose in its totality its full effect,since at the eyes of the law,the subject has openly given an invitation to be found,thus losing the legal right of calling it harrassment"

and there you go smartass

maybe next time you will think 2x before u challenge some one
    He is actually very right a post like the one you posted. I'll quote it here..

Originally posted by Teralitha
    You checked me out huh? What is my character name then? If you can tell me that then you have something, otherwise your lying. Because my name isnt the same as it is here you tool.
    Clearly and openly challenges him to prove that he did indeed check you out on your own server and to give proof of it. And because you openly challenged him it clears him of any possible harassment charges. If he however continued without you challenging him then it would be harassment however because you opened the door so to speak he decided to walk through and say hello.

And I don't need a law book or fancy quote. It's just common sense.
    Last edited by Celadine; 09-23-2012, 06:29 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Leave a comment:

• Skillgannon
    replied
    What you are doing is called harrasment. Coming to my server to find me, trying to collect my stats and posting them on forums, asking other players on my server trying to figure out who I am..... Do I need to get a restraining order?

I didnt say I stayed rank1. I had rank1. Rank1 changes hands all day long on S7. Many ppl are strong enough to take it, but none are strong enough to keep it. I also said I was the top Knight FOR AWHILE UNTIL - Learn to read. The AI sucks for rank defense as a knight. I can capture rank 1 easy, just cant hold it. No one can....

as i can see,your earlier post is CALLED,by using your own terms,a OPEN CHALLENGE TO FIND YOU,which means that just by you posting that,the term "HARRASSMENT" IS NOT APPLICABLE,not here or anywere since by the EYES of any rules or LAWS you challenge me to FIND YOU.

stop trying to play big with some one that understands backwards the laws regarding harrassment and if you want it more official i will quote it

"An action by another can only be pointed out as harrassment if the person in question did not by any means give any type of challenge,intention or will to be found,and only under that situation a person can consider him/herself under harrassment"

"If the person in question did however gave an indication that wished to be found(ex:challenge,request,etc),the term harrassment immediately ends and lose in its totality its full effect,since at the eyes of the law,the subject has openly given an invitation to be found,thus losing the legal right of calling it harrassment"

and there you go smartass

maybe next time you will think 2x before u challenge some one
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skillgannon
    replied
    You checked me out huh? What is my character name then? If you can tell me that then you have something, otherwise your lying. Because my name isnt the same as it is here you tool.
    here you go,or you gona tell us now that wasnt you posting that?as i can see it,its a request to be found,not harrassment
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Skillgannon
    replied
    What you are doing is called harrasment. Coming to my server to find me, trying to collect my stats and posting them on forums, asking other players on my server trying to figure out who I am..... Do I need to get a restraining order?

I didnt say I stayed rank1. I had rank1. Rank1 changes hands all day long on S7. Many ppl are strong enough to take it, but none are strong enough to keep it. I also said I was the top Knight FOR AWHILE UNTIL - Learn to read. The AI sucks for rank defense as a knight. I can capture rank 1 easy, just cant hold it. No one can....
    Erm...its only harrassment if you dont ask to be found,which u did on last post but give me a sec that i post again with a quote with your words on it.

maybe next time you should simply shut up and not challenge another player.

also now theres something funny,i may not be in rank one on my server,but i can defend my rank position((so can our knights on top 10 btw),so how come some one so "Pro" as you cant do the same as a "Moron" like me?
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Teralitha
    replied

Last edited by Teralitha; 09-22-2012, 11:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X