Stupid merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid merge

Why did widiow keep had to merge again?Now all the hard things time and patience i have lost are now useles.In wb the las mage top 10 has 100k br.
    The guild has been ♥♥♥♥ up,Sylph arena and duel attemps the same.
    All i want to know is why??? Why did we had to merge again.We got some stupid rewards for a thing you have done without even asking if we need or want something like that.I understand if we had to merge with another server.BUT WITH 3 FREAKIN SERVERS????You just don't care about us.Al u wand is money money and again money and if is possible even more **** money.And you wonder why do players leave the game? because you have turned the game into a big pile of garbage.Do you even know how hard is to be a non casheer lvl 63 player with 83k br?How hard i worked for that?And now?I's all gone.TYWM wartune TYWM
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-12-2014, 07:39 PM.

if u dislike merges , quit right now , cus even after a server is merged , it will merge again but with already merged servers ... and keep going

Comment

I totaly agree.Now i can't even get a decent amount of gold in wb.
      Not even to talk about sylph arena and duel attemps.
      I agree with him,the "merge" just ruined the game.

Comment

Originally posted by R230531914 View Post
        I totaly agree.Now i can't even get a decent amount of gold in wb.
        Not even to talk about sylph arena and duel attemps.
        I agree with him,the "merge" just ruined the game.
        if u dislike a massive amount of merges , think about how hard would it be if we only had 5-6 servers , on normal mmos u dont have 400+ servers u have to fight/cash for your place .

Comment

Wait few months, so many people will quit you'll have your precious top ranking back, few more months later you get new merge and cry some more! The cycle of life.

Comment

who cares if you have a merge that is the same for all servers

Comment

its not that ppl hate merges its how stupid r2 is chossing which servers to merge. s406 and s441 something is clearly wrong with that merge, s396/399 with 382/385 (they have a 140k br! while s396/399 highest is just 90k!). r2 is stupid i like merges but these stupid merges are ridiculous

Comment

They did the same to our server Kabam server 49 (European) Ours was a 4 month old server and we got merged with Kabam server 16 which was over a year old, at the time there was only ONE player with over 100k BR on our server before, Now there are LOTS. I think the reason they do this is so that the younger server will spend more to try and catch up and hold their own against the older players, and the heavy cashers from server 49 are doing just that. BUT even if they can match them for BR the simple truth is the older players have far superior HS`s and just stun the **** out of the younger players anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X